Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,171  
I watched the “wickeder” video and have 2 questions. Isn’t the open face of the new hardox stiffener going to get plugged with dirt / small rocks when back dragging?

When the right sized rock or stick gets jammed tight in there, won’t it prevent the upper lid tines from digging as deeply as they ordinarily could?

* I fully understand you can’t get the DOM tube for any price. Just thinking as I watched……
I think it's possible for something to get hung in there, but shouldn't be anything a quick shake or tap wouldn't take care of. The functionality is greatly enhanced, with more gripping ability and the much improved back drag is a game changer!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,172  
Nothing like putting off projects for an entire year because you decided to spend more money and wait a bit longer than the competition. Hopefully, my grapple, that was ordered in March when there was still snow on the ground, will be here before winter hits. Knowing my luck, it will show up just in time for the ground to freeze, putting off my projects until spring. Good thing I paid for it all up front too.

I know EA is doing their best, and they make a superior product that they stand behind. I know that these shortages are beyond their control, but at this point, I'd rather have gotten a cheap chinessium grapple, got my projects done, and upgrade to something (maybe EA) when the cheap one fails. It would cost more, but my projects would be getting done. I was about to order pallet forks from EA several weeks ago as well. Good thing I didn't. I had a moment of clarity, decided to hold on to my money until I get my grapple.

Hopefully there are enough people who are extreme fans of EA that they will continue to do business with them, even after this issue has been resolved. At any rate, I do believe that EA should take a look at their business practice of collecting payment at time of order. Maybe take a deposit and charge the rest at time of shipment.

/ Everything Attachments #2,173  
Nothing like putting off projects for an entire year because you decided to spend more money and wait a bit longer than the competition. Hopefully, my grapple, that was ordered in March when there was still snow on the ground, will be here before winter hits. Knowing my luck, it will show up just in time for the ground to freeze, putting off my projects until spring. Good thing I paid for it all up front too.

I know EA is doing their best, and they make a superior product that they stand behind. I know that these shortages are beyond their control, but at this point, I'd rather have gotten a cheap chinessium grapple, got my projects done, and upgrade to something (maybe EA) when the cheap one fails. It would cost more, but my projects would be getting done. I was about to order pallet forks from EA several weeks ago as well. Good thing I didn't. I had a moment of clarity, decided to hold on to my money until I get my grapple.

Hopefully there are enough people who are extreme fans of EA that they will continue to do business with them, even after this issue has been resolved. At any rate, I do believe that EA should take a look at their business practice of collecting payment at time of order. Maybe take a deposit and charge the rest at time of shipment.
We aren't enjoying the unpredictable delay any more than those waiting. Actually, I think I'm enjoying it less, but we'll continue to do the best we can, regardless of the unfortunate circumstances in our industry, and beyond. It sucks, and I can't think of better words to describe it.

Regarding paying up front..
Paying up front locks in price and ensures a place in line for the customer.
We have had like 3 price increases this year, due to uncontrollable increases in material. Would those who didn't pay up front be ok paying more when the product is ready? I doubt it.

Also, credit card authorizations are only good for so long, and EA isn't able to go back and revisit thousands of orders, weeks after they're placed, in attempt to get paid. This would be a very huge undertaking.

We do not take an unwilling customer's money.

If you can continue to wait, I promise we'll do the best we can for you, and you'll have the best, most ideal grapple ever made for your tractor.
Travis

Last edited:
   / Everything Attachments #2,174  
That's normal business practice, special order and/or non stocked items are paid for up front regardless of manufacturer. If I wanted to order a Landpride implement they didn't have in stock I would have to pay up front too. When I was shopping around both Landpride and Woods were more expensive, had longer wait times (16+ weeks), and I still would have had to pay up front.

If they let people place orders without paying up front they would never get their money. The only other way to do this is to have a wait list to place orders, I believe Woodmaxx is doing this currently...

/ Everything Attachments #2,175  
I get it. I'm just frustrated, as everyone else is. Especially since my projects are piling up, my tractor is sitting, and I'm left wondering when I'm going to get the product I ordered and paid for.
Knowing my position in line is great and all, but does not tell me when it will ship.

Just venting.

/ Everything Attachments #2,176  
I get it. I'm just frustrated, as everyone else is. Especially since my projects are piling up, my tractor is sitting, and I'm left wondering when I'm going to get the product I ordered and paid for.
Knowing my position in line is great and all, but does not tell me when it will ship.

Just venting.
We in the USA are just plain spoiled, to expect to get just what we want, and precisely when we want it!
The rest of the world does not have the life that we do.

/ Everything Attachments #2,177  

Just venting.
They posted on FB yesterday a big batch of 60's in process. So maybe in the next week or two.

I used mine last night to extract some concrete forms (plywood 18" deep) from along side a slab we poured last week.

/ Everything Attachments #2,178  
That's normal business practice, special order and/or non stocked items are paid for up front regardless of manufacturer. If I wanted to order a Landpride implement they didn't have in stock I would have to pay up front too. When I was shopping around both Landpride and Woods were more expensive, had longer wait times (16+ weeks), and I still would have had to pay up front.

If they let people place orders without paying up front they would never get their money. The only other way to do this is to have a wait list to place orders, I believe Woodmaxx is doing this currently...
It has been my experience that a deposit of some sort is common for special orders.
However I have never paid more than 25% of the basic goods and generally zilch if it was simply a replenishing issue of a basic inventory item.

Like I wanted a specific generator from a large box store and it called for 25%, balance on delivery.
I was OK with that.

/ Everything Attachments #2,179  
It has been my experience that a deposit of some sort is common for special orders.
However I have never paid more than 25% of the basic goods and generally zilch if it was simply a replenishing issue of a basic inventory item.

Like I wanted a specific generator from a large box store and it called for 25%, balance on delivery.
I was OK with that.
Considering EA isn't just "restocking" but is building to order it does seem a little different.

I personally would "be ok with it" as long as I know up front (at time of order) what the terms are. After all, nobody's holding a gun to my head to hit the "complete order" button... would I like prime delivery with that? hell yeah, but I can't buy it there can I?

/ Everything Attachments #2,180  
Will the wicked 72 work for on a svl75? I see your picks for it on the website and it looks like it would.

Status
Not open for further replies.