Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms!

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #151  
Put those NHL players on the offensive line and see if they can stand up after the first play.
I could just see an NHL player taking on JJ Watt or Fletcher Cox in a 1v1 pass rush drill lol

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #153  
I'd think the hockey players would stand a better chance than the soccer players.
Yeah they would put up a much better fight. Soccer players would fall to the ground clutching their knees feigning injury lol
Hockey brawlers are tough and proud. Just not big/strong enough to match up with 6-5” 250-400lb football players

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #154  
I think hockey is my favorite sport to watch. It's non stop movement from start to finish.

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #155  
I think hockey is my favorite sport to watch. It's non stop movement from start to finish.
In each period, yes, but 20 min breaks between periods.
Love hockey, too.

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #156  
I was watching an episode of COPS a long time ago, and this cop is chasing some guy on foot down the streets. The guy is putting up a pretty good run, but the cop is running along right behind and sometimes right next to the guy and telling him something like... Dude. I run marathons. I can keep this up for hours. I mean hours and hours. You're never gonna get way from me. I can do this all night. Just give up. I see you're getting tired. I can hear you breathing hard. Common man. Don't do this to yourself. Just stop. :ROFLMAO:

Dude finally gives up and the cop is hardly winded. The cop put him in cuffs and patted him on the back and thanked him for stopping. The dude was defeated. He let him catch his breath and asked if he needed an ambulance.

It was one of my favorite episodes

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #157  
In each period, yes, but 20 min breaks between periods.
Love hockey, too.
Gotta do the Zamboni thing. The guy at Notre Dame driving the Zamboni used to throw candy over the walls to the kids. My mother in-law used to play clarinet in the city alumni band. They'd play ND hockey games, and I knew a security guard at the rink, so we'd get in free. Wife and I would take our kid when she was a baby to watch grandma play in the band, but the kid would watch the hockey game. :ROFLMAO:

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #158  
I was watching an episode of COPS a long time ago, and this cop is chasing some guy on foot down the streets. The guy is putting up a pretty good run, but the cop is running along right behind and sometimes right next to the guy and telling him something like... Dude. I run marathons. I can keep this up for hours. I mean hours and hours. You're never gonna get way from me. I can do this all night. Just give up. I see you're getting tired. I can hear you breathing hard. Common man. Don't do this to yourself. Just stop. :ROFLMAO:

Dude finally gives up and the cop is hardly winded. The cop put him in cuffs and patted him on the back and thanked him for stopping. The dude was defeated. He let him catch his breath and asked if he needed an ambulance.

Little off topic, but yeah, uh cool story.

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #159  
Point being, sometimes it's an endurance sport.

/ Why I quit hating soccer.....besides the soccer moms! #160  

Not bad, when you consider the Officer is carrying about 15 lbs. of equipment and armor. I've seen an Officer catch up to an offender and pull out the taser. It's amazing how fast a fleeing suspect will stop when tased. It's like somebody pulled the parking brake.