Bad boy compact tractors?

/ Bad boy compact tractors? #31  
That is correct. Which is the same as the Branson Tractor. They are the same tractor with different color and that is a good thing.
The manufacturer, based in Batesville, Arkansas, has been in business for 18 years. Kukje, owned by TYM (Tong Yang Moolsan), is better known to U.S. customers as the parent company of distributor Branson Tractors.
Might cross over to a Mahindra too. Some of them are sourced from TYM.

/ Bad boy compact tractors? #33  
Just purchased a 4035 Bad Boy cab HST Tractor. Did some research and this tractor fits what I need it for and in comfort. As long as it performs as expected I am not to concerned as to the origin of its components. I like the layout of it cab and it is about time someone put an ignition switch on the top of the control panel and not hidden somewhere down below or on the side! Much quieter running, even with cab doors open than my previous tractors.
Just curious, if you don't mind me asking what was your price?

/ Bad boy compact tractors? #34  
I looked at their stats and it shows a 2 speed hst not a 3 like the rest. I find that a huge issue.
Maybe the specs are wrong, because the same tractors on the Branson line, they all have 3 ranges.

/ Bad boy compact tractors? #35  
The SCUT Branson s a 2 range Hydro

1628520482062.png

/ Bad boy compact tractors? #36  
I just checked the BB web site and it shows the 4035 cab tractor with a 2 speed HST. I see the closest dealer to me is in Palestine TX, next time I'm over that way I'll stop in and give them a look over and report back.

/ Bad boy compact tractors? #37  
Here's the BB brochure 8 download.

Attachments

• 2021_BBT_Tractor_Sales_Sheet_40_Series-2.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 92
   / Bad boy compact tractors? #38  
@kittyhawk
You are correct they show 2 speed, but every video the dealers themselves are putting out with descriptions and reviews clearly show a 3 speed transmission in them.