UFO's... What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / UFO's... What do you think? #881  
I have. Up close and personal. Changed my life entirely. Naysayers can say what they want. I know what I saw, heard, and physically touched.

Would you care to provide details?

/ UFO's... What do you think? #882  
Somebody's been suckin on prune juice and vodka!

willy

/ UFO's... What do you think? #883  
Would you care to provide details?
1628644844347.jpeg

Please give us your story ROUSTABOUT
You have our word, we will NOT make fun of your story

/ UFO's... What do you think? #884  
Years ago a friend came up with an interesting thought. He said how come UFOs have been seen, pictures drawn of them, photos, etc. but they're all "dated". By that he means a flying saucer from 1890 will look like a bullet with flames coming out the back. In 1950 it will be disk shaped with lights. 1990 more streamlined with lasers.
A UFO seen in 1890 should look the same as 1990...right?
Certainly to me there are UFOs, anything not identified is an UFO. As Carl Sagan said with billions of stars (suns) out there many with planets revolving around them how could anyone believe we're all alone?

/ UFO's... What do you think? #885  
Years ago a friend came up with an interesting thought. He said how come UFOs have been seen, pictures drawn of them, photos, etc. but they're all "dated". By that he means a flying saucer from 1890 will look like a bullet with flames coming out the back. In 1950 it will be disk shaped with lights. 1990 more streamlined with lasers.
A UFO seen in 1890 should look the same as 1990...right?
Certainly to me there are UFOs, anything not identified is an UFO. As Carl Sagan said with billions of stars (suns) out there many with planets revolving around them how could anyone believe we're all alone?
I don’t believe we are all alone.
However, there have been millions of sightings and never any physical evidence that has been proven other-worldly.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #886  
What...?....they seek out the gifted ones ?
Well heck fire THAT was dayum funny right there
Bahahahahahahahahahaha

/ UFO's... What do you think? #887  
Here's your physical evidence. :)

I wonder if it will be added to a list of UFO sightings.

Bruce

/ UFO's... What do you think? #888  
Here's your physical evidence. :)

I wonder if it will be added to a list of UFO sightings.

Bruce
Looks like a trash can lid lol

/ UFO's... What do you think? #890  
Japanese UFO's from 200 years ago.

Bruce
Too much Saki….

”UFOs became a modern sensation after the media reported US businessman Kenneth Arnold as having witnessed “flying saucers” on June 24, 1947. A flood of similar stories followed from around the world. Most famously, a UFO was alleged to have crashed to the ground near Roswell, New Mexico, in July 1947. “In the end, though, no wrecks or alien bodies were recovered,” Tanaka says. “There was only the ambiguous testament of witnesses. It was the same with all the other UFO stories from around the world—they were mysteries without any substantial evidence. The utsurobune legend, however, has a number of documents to examine as leads, so in this sense, for researchers it’s a mystery with substance.”

Status
Not open for further replies.