UFO's... What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / UFO's... What do you think? #872  
Wait, .. still unidentified?? :) IMO that can be as reliable as death and taxes, so (y).

/ UFO's... What do you think? #873  
UFO

Attachments

• IMG_0574.JPG
    IMG_0574.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 67
   / UFO's... What do you think? #874  
Personally...I think I could handle being approached by alien beings from a different part of the universe...I think I could be composed and diplomatic and attempt to communicate etc...
I would have one trepidation though...and that's that they would ask me to take them to our leader...and I would honestly have to tell them that "now is really not a good time for that"...!

/ UFO's... What do you think? #875  

Small crew. Obviously interstellar because of the familiar flying shape that btw Earthlings haven't mastered yet.

Imagine having the technology to travel to a planet that doesn't know yours exists, knowing when in it's millions of years of existence it'll have sensient life, then picking a farmer for first contact because you don't know who the boss is.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #876  
Small crew. Obviously interstellar because of the familiar flying shape that btw Earthlings haven't mastered yet.

Imagine having the technology to travel to a planet that doesn't know yours exists, knowing when in it's millions of years of existence it'll have sensient life, then picking a farmer for first contact because you don't know who the boss is.
You do have a point there.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #877  
I don't see the point in traveling all the way across the universe just to abduct some guy from Arkansas with an 80 I.Q. then performing a rectal probe on him.

/ UFO's... What do you think? #878  
I don't see the point in traveling all the way across the universe just to abduct some guy from Arkansas with an 80 I.Q. then performing a rectal probe on him.
Because they can? :D At least I’m safe, I can’t even spell IQ. Do they really go as high as 80? :eek:

/ UFO's... What do you think? #879  
...abduct some guy from Arkansas with an 80 I.Q....

What...?....they seek out the gifted ones ?

/ UFO's... What do you think? #880  
My Dr. recently checked my prostate. He must be an E.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.