Farm accidents: Low IQ levels or wrong choices

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Farm accidents: Low IQ levels or wrong choices #81  
   / Farm accidents: Low IQ levels or wrong choices #83  
Last edited:
   / Farm accidents: Low IQ levels or wrong choices #85  
If ever a thread needed closing...
I'm actually surprised it lasted this long.

Also, not sure what exactly the OP expected when he started this thread since the few posts he has, most are plain and simple troll posts.

Accidents happens due to a variety of reasons that only the people involved will know, and honestly, it can happen to anyone, even to the most careful person in the world.

/ Farm accidents: Low IQ levels or wrong choices #87  
Accidents happens due to a variety of reasons that only the people involved will know, and honestly, it can happen to anyone, even to the most careful person in the world.

One thing my Mom used to say was “accidents don’t happen on purpose”.

MoKelly

/ Farm accidents: Low IQ levels or wrong choices #88  
Accidents can happen to anybody. Sometimes it's what you do / don't do; or perhaps what someone else does / doesn't do. Numerous reasons for farming accidents, and caution and experience won't cover all of it either. Sometimes shifting dirt, water, even wind will create havoc in a routine setting, animals are unpredictable etc, so a lot of it is citcumstances. Momentary distractions are far more likely to be a cause, than even limited brain power. And then there are the regular operators who think on the fly, or take a risk. Hopefully fatalities are avoided, and we can later talk about it, learn, and laugh.

I have met all kinds of people at every level of education, experience and smart. Some of them are the Smartest Dumb People, others are the Dumbest Smart People.

Stay safe

Just make sure that you've had your coffee first :)

/ Farm accidents: Low IQ levels or wrong choices #90  
One thing my Mom used to say was “accidents don’t happen on purpose”.

MoKelly
Hey, why can't we say "accident," again?
nnAvUHM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.