Is there any food you do not like?

/ Is there any food you do not like? #181  
My uncle had a cookbook when he was living in England. It had some humorous quotes. One was:
Put the veggies on to boil, go to the cinema and when you return they will be ready.

Seemed like most London restaurants back in the 80's did that, changed quite a bit there since then.

One Fruit I won't eat. Durian. Could not get past the smell

I was down on England when I went there and they served beer at room temp. What is that all about!!!

MoKelly

/ Is there any food you do not like? #182  
When moose hunting the evening traditional meal is the liver as that not need to age.

Well after one hunt we all raced to the loo to heave that first mouth full.
Turned out the liver was diseased but showed no signs of being so.

Many years later and I still can't stomach any kind of liver.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #183  
When moose hunting the evening traditional meal is the liver as that not need to age.

Well after one hunt we all raced to the loo to heave that first mouth full.
Turned out the liver was diseased but showed no signs of being so.

Many years later and I still can't stomach any kind of liver.
Yea I could see why you feel that way about liver . . . we had fried liver (cow) and onions once a week growing up 40's-50's, I still like it.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #184  
I have had my share of organ meats gowning up poor in Southwest Missouri. BUT I will not willing eat any organ meat again by choice. As said by others organ meats are often toxin repository's, and not fit to eat, and with all of the spongiform prion diseases floating around in brains of wild and domesticated animals, I would NEVER eat brains again from anything. Better safe than sorry.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #185  
My uncle had a cookbook when he was living in England. It had some humorous quotes. One was:
Put the veggies on to boil, go to the cinema and when you return they will be ready.

Seemed like most London restaurants back in the 80's did that, changed quite a bit there since then.

One Fruit I won't eat. Durian. Could not get past the smell
There are airlines that have signs posted that the Durian fruit is not allowed on board the aircraft.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #186  
chubby got on a plane next to me with a bucket of kfc.

concentrated stank!

i had to move......

why people must eat on a 3 hour flight is beyond me
Y? Come on man. There are only 2 reasons so many americans are fat slobs. One is that we simply like to eat and eat too much. Its just what we do......LOL

/ Is there any food you do not like? #187  
A tall friend flys a lot. Last flight he said he was already cramped...then the guy ahead puts his seat all the way back, reclines all the way and starts snoring!

/ Is there any food you do not like? #189  
I HATE eggs . . . HATE from my youth HATE, I'm 78 mother said from the start I hated eggs. So true :eek:

You know.....you yourself were once an egg. Such self hatred!

:oops: