Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #137,741  
LS Tractor Owner asked, "Bird, when are you picking up your new fur baby?"

You know what they say about the best laid plans of men and mice? He lived with us for 3 days, but then we decided to allow him to go live with a family that has a couple of young (school age, so not too young) boys who immediately fell in love with him and he seemed to fall for them, also. So we decided he'll be happier with them. That pup had a lot of energy for a couple of old folks like us to keep up with.

/ Good morning!!!! #137,742  
Here is the web site where several Tempest wether stations are near the predicted landfall of Hurricane Ida. It will be interesting tomorrow to see how long they will be reporting the pressure and windspeed.

/ Good morning!!!! #137,743  
Backpacking on a budget. Are there any superb water filtration systems on the market that can do 750ml-1L fairly often for one person on 5-7 day trips? Also, are pump filters the best way to go? Or should I look to UV cleansers/filter caps?

Thanks!

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #137,744  
   / Good morning!!!! #137,745  
There are 2 chipsets used in these cables, so ordered both, hope 1 works.

The only USB to RS232 adapters that I have had work on everything that I connected to was the Keyspan branded one.
I’ve had many that worked on some things, but not others, but the Keyspan ones have been rock steady reliable.

/ Good morning!!!! #137,746  
the covers on our zturn come off for access to grease fittings pretty easy to do. I’m sure sermon will be wonderful BEF

I was astounded that my Exmark Lazer has only 2 grease fittings, they are on the arms for the belt tensioner idlers, on for the deck and one for the hydrostatic traction pumps.

/ Good morning!!!! #137,747  
Chris...roads were rough because the frost heaves haven't thaw yet. ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #137,748  
62F high for today 68F afternoon quick shower.

Good day for outside chores...spruce tree area and front field trim and mow,while mowing Mrs.waving her arms and pointing at the stack wood pile :oops: and there laid Boo sound a sleep 1pm,glad Boo got nap in because I didn't. :(

I very very seldom complain about restaurant meal but how in heck do you screw up mash potatoes mushroom gravy $17 steak tough enough use for boot sole,almost wanted to drag my tongue on the lawn and my stomach has distance thunder storm sound.

Well try keep my eyes open enough watch some NASCAR and share bowl ice cream,

enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #137,750  
Morning all, rainy and cooler here.
After using the 20" bar on the last ash we took down, the nose was all clear. It seems the one ash I was bucking a few weeks back must have been rotten or saw dust, problem with cutting up dead trees.
AC at the apartment is out- ordered a run capacitor as fan on compressor is working. Hope that's the issue.

Buppies- sorry to hear that surgery required again-hope this is the last round you need and a quick recovery.
Pennwalk-welcome back to PA
RNG - hope you are wearing a mask or something so you're not breathing in all that smoke. Can't wait to see the grizzly project completed.
Eric- Day of sunshine- aren't you in the UK :cool:

Replaced light switch that wife has been bugging me about and got chain saw cleaned up and ready to use as soon as it's dry out. Wifey told me we have a lot of wood everywhere- told her need time to cut and split. Maybe will get ok to get new saw?? Can always hope.

Stay safe and be well,

My two peach tress have so many peaches, one of them fell over-will need to stake it.

View attachment 711396

That’s what my Apple tree did.