Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #137,981  
That is a nice moon pic Ron.

My Polaris has power steering. I bought aftermarket plastic windshield. I like having the windshield, makes big difference in rain and snow. Don’t have back window. Wish I had mirrors, should get those.

/ Good morning!!!! #137,982  
70F cloud here and there steady 10-15 mph wind low humidity,3/4" rain from Ida here whew.
Thanks for sharing pictures and updates all hope no damage.

Morning started out soggy so went with plan B errands for the Mrs. took LOT longer than I thought it would :rolleyes: this afternoon took my sweet time change oil and filter even air and vent filter,vent filter well let's just say it's change.

Not much plan for the evening...feet up slow motion movie bed early.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #137,983  
IMG_0358.JPG

Baked okra turned out good. After 1 minute in the Instant pot it produced enough slime so that the cornmeal/garlic powder/onion powder/paprika/ pepper mixture stuck to the okra. Then in the oven for 45 minutes.

/ Good morning!!!! #137,984  
A high spike in the covid cases today - 658 new cases. Must the back to school bunch passing it around.

/ Good morning!!!! #137,987  
Randy, l can't find anything in the difference in naming the extra injection a third shot or a booster. it's used interchangeably. Did your Dr. tell you about the supposedly name of the third shot makes a difference, and a difference in what?

"But giving or getting a third dose before they are approved by the FDA may have legal consequences.

In Monday's ACIP meeting, Demetre Daskalakis, MD, who leads vaccine equity efforts at the CDC, cautioned that physicians who give extra doses of the vaccine before the FDA and CDC have signed off may be in violation of practitioner agreements with the federal government and might not be covered by the federal PREP Act. The PREP Act provides immunity from lawsuits for people who administer COVID-19 vaccines and compensates patients in the event of injury.

"Many of us gasped when he said that," Talbot said, "because that's a big deal."

The ACIP signaled that it is considering recommending boosters for a much narrower slice of the American population than the ***** administration has suggested."

They said that so far, the data only point to the need for boosters for seniors, who are the patients most likely to experience breakthrough infections that require hospitalization, and healthcare workers, who are needed now more than ever and cannot work if they're sick.

In a White House news briefing yesterday, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky, MD, was asked about the ACIP's conclusions and whether she believed there were enough data to recommend booster shots for most Americans 8 months after their last dose.

"The ACIP did not review international data that actually has led us to be even more concerned about increased risk of vaccine effectiveness waning against hospitalization, severe disease, and death. They will be reviewing that as well," she said."
- medscape

I thought I was clear, there is no difference except semantics, but the so called, booster shot will likely be more widely available, while the third shot is only for those with certain conditions. I fit some of those conditions and was accepted by the state health department to receive the third shot upon my doctor’s recommendation. I didn’t skirt any rules as I’m sure Bird didn’t either. I also didn’t invent the two terms used to describe essentially the same thing. The health dept. specifically said that these are not boosters as they have not been approved, but third shots for the immunosuppressed have. She had the guidance papers right there and had me read and agree to the terms. This is the Health Department, not some private practice.
I absolutely don’t feel threatened by what you posted, and I’m not expecting the FBI to show up to haul me off for receiving the shot. What is your dog in this hunt anyway?

/ Good morning!!!! #137,988  
We got 1.74” of rain, strong gusty winds and 4-5 confirmed tornadoes, most of the damage here was in lower Delaware. Nothing like what some of you got.

/ Good morning!!!! #137,989  
61F and clear @ 21:30, heading down to 48F for the low ... :oops:

Got some grappling work done on the property, including the little wooded area just north of the pole barn which was a mess. One good sized ash tree down there, and there's another three that are dead that are still standing which I'll take down later this year.

That area hadn't had the grass cut at all this year due to all the trees, branches, and limbs that had come down over there. Got most of that picked up and hauled out, to the point that I was able to finally cut the grass later in the day.

Changed oil and filter in the Cub and then took the dump cart over started mowing and raking up the aforementioned area. Probably about 75% done. Hopefully finish it up tomorrow.

Took a break in the middle of that to go mow the upper front, also did lower half of compost/wood lot.

Then back to raking and picking debris.

Hope everyone had a great day ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #137,990  
I absolutely don’t feel threatened by what you posted, and I’m not expecting the FBI to show up to haul me off for receiving the shot. What is your dog in this hunt anyway?
Randy, sent PM.