Is there any size of tractor that is too big to add a backhoe on it?

/ Is there any size of tractor that is too big to add a backhoe on it? #31  
I believe that many came with the 15.5-38's ours is on I believe 18.4-32's.
Can't get much taller or your into the fenders.

/ Is there any size of tractor that is too big to add a backhoe on it?
Do we see a bi-directional row-cropper in your future collection? Visit the Quebecois snow-blowing videos on you tube e.g.

My Kubota L45 TLB seat swivels 45° clockwise--L hand on the steering wheel, R arm over the back of the seat minimizes the twist. One might even control the HST pedal with one's L foot. The seat swivels 180° counter clockwise to operate the BH, but that puts the steering wheel directly behind me where I cannot operate it.

My Yankee Puritan solution: Twist my head as far to the R as possible, hold 10 seconds; twist as far to the L and hold for 10 seconds. Twice a day, every day.
I wish... a little out of my price range..... I've been dreaming for years on that one.

/ Is there any size of tractor that is too big to add a backhoe on it? #33  
Messed around with a few ag tractor backhoes. Better than a shovel but dangerous. If I can’t reach the backhoe controls while driving would be deadly on my hillside farm. Then bought a used Kubota B20 TLB. So impressed what a proper little backhoe loader could do and still do 3pt work like mowing.
Then bought a old 4500 Ford backhoe for $4500. Spoiled what a real backhoe could do. Used for 20 years and sold for what I paid.
Upgraded the B20 after 22 years to the B26 mainly for my wife for mowing. Sweet machine and well used around farm. Seat swivels but haven’t used it like your talking about. Have good mirror for backing up. Have now switched my large ag tractors to a M59 TLB. A serious backhoe made for the tractor loader. The platform suits me better the older and bigger I get. Too wooded to have a cab tractor. I run in 3pt mode 80-90% of the time. Sitting here with ears still burning from yellow jackets stings from bush hogging yesterday. Maybe a cab would be worth it?…not yet.

/ Is there any size of tractor that is too big to add a backhoe on it? #34  
When I farmed we had a Long 3 pt backhoe we mounted on a 75 hp JD 3020. We later got a larger Kelly backhoe, the tractor had no trouble with either one.

/ Is there any size of tractor that is too big to add a backhoe on it? #35  
The larger Ag type tractor you get, the larger the rear wheels (and further off the ground you are). This shortens the digging depth and reach.
When using a backhoe attachment on a Cat 2 3-point hitch, you mount the hoe as high as you want. Tractors large enough to have a Cat 2 hitch also do not always have backhoe subframes available, either OEM or aftermarket.

If someone here has used a 3-point hoe attachment on a Cat 2 hitch and had problems, please tell. I only know the case with the Case 480LL I mentioned above.

/ Is there any size of tractor that is too big to add a backhoe on it? #36  
I looked into a backhoe for my m7060 which would be comparable in size to the OP’s desired Kioti size… for me it was cost prohibitive by the time you add a subframe and the extra plumbing.
1/2 the jobs I’d want to do it would be too big, the other 1/2 too small.
For the occasional use it’s easier to hire out or rent an excavator. But then again I’d never had or used one on the machine so it’s just an opinion!

/ Is there any size of tractor that is too big to add a backhoe on it? #37  
1631054944205.png

I would expect this is a bit too big for a backhoe.

/ Is there any size of tractor that is too big to add a backhoe on it? #38  
Actually if it's not a bareback, it would be a bit clumsy but it would work.

/ Is there any size of tractor that is too big to add a backhoe on it? #39  
I looked into a backhoe for my m7060 which would be comparable in size to the OP’s desired Kioti size… for me it was cost prohibitive by the time you add a subframe and the extra plumbing.
1/2 the jobs I’d want to do it would be too big, the other 1/2 too small.
For the occasional use it’s easier to hire out or rent an excavator. But then again I’d never had or used one on the machine so it’s just an opinion!
A BH is a lot more useful than you would think, before you actually have one.

/ Is there any size of tractor that is too big to add a backhoe on it?
Actually I love my backhoe, and use it almost daily for pulling out sagebrush by the roots, and moving rocks with the thumb attachment..... it's also good for weeding a garden (at idle rpm) and the best part is when I am "weeding" I don't hurt my back....