Starlink

/ Starlink #1,281  
My Tesla delivery was moved from next Wednesday to this Friday. Man I would love to get an email that my dish has shipped as well :)

/ Starlink #1,282  
Di you get the notice your order is ready?

Your Order is Ready

The Starlink team is preparing your order for shipment.

/ Starlink #1,283  
Di you get the notice your order is ready?
Sorry i should have said this is the email that was sent to me. The subject was, "Your Starlink kit is ready!" So i logged into Starlink and processed the order and got another two emails. One, "Starlink Order Confirmed" with an order number, soon followed by, "Your Payment Has Been Processed"

FYI i didn't use the link in the email, just in case it was a scam.

/ Starlink #1,284  
congrats, luck you I'm still waiting and hoping my order will come soon. Did they give you a time frame?

/ Starlink #1,285  
My Tesla delivery was moved from next Wednesday to this Friday. Man I would love to get an email that my dish has shipped as well :)
What did you get? I am holding out for the new roadster, but they keep delaying it....☹️

/ Starlink #1,287  
Just the Model 3 SR+. In Québec, we get up to $8,000 cash back on any electric/hybrid vehicle purchased (plus $5,000 from the Federal). Anything above a SR+ (which entitle you to the $8,000) would move it above that $60,000 limit and you loose the $8,000. This makes the other options too expensive.

/ Starlink #1,288  
congrats, luck you I'm still waiting and hoping my order will come soon. Did they give you a time frame?
Everything says pending, no time frame or tracking number yet. I put in my deposit on Feb. 9 and got email to order on Sept 8, so that's something like 7 months, so if that's any indication..... :)

/ Starlink #1,289  
My order was put and confirmed on the Feb 23rd so here's hoping I get a similar message in about two weeks 🤞

/ Starlink #1,290  
I noticed they've made improvements to the Starlink App, as far as scanning for obstructions. I may end up removing a few trees. Also, it seems in this location that the Northern part of the sky is predominate with East/West then less in a Southern direction.