Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #138,461  
That's indeed good news BEF (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #138,462  
Probably swing TSC as well while I'm out and pick up the hydraulic fluid for the Kubota (it's on currently sale for $10 off a 5 gallon pail so that's a bonus ... (y))
I used TSC hydro fluid in the Kubota L3240, RS. Last time the front hubs started leaking, I took it to the dealer because I was tired of my fixes not working. In addition to replacing the hub and housings, they also replaced both the drive gears on both sides because the tooth faces were badly pitted. I can't for certain point my finger at the TSC oil, but the pitting is a sign of lubrication breakdown. As a result, I'm back to using the latest and greatest Kubota UDT in the M62, even though it costs a LOT more. But the cost pales in comparison to the $5K bill I got from the dealer, and most of that was for parts.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,463  
buckeyefarmer said, "Surgery went well. Took a lot longer getting her pain med prescription filled than what the surgery took."

I probably missed something recently, but what was the surgery for? I had carpal tunnel surgery on both wrists some years back. Anyway, hope your wife does well.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,464  
77F dropping strong winds thunder on/off heavy rain for the next couple hours just rain afterwards.

Was good day for getting the little things done outside,Buddy the red squirrel came bouncing over while I was setting in the chair and let me know breakfast was wanted :oops: Buddy got breakfast afterwards sat on my boot...moment priceless.

Not much plan for the evening.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,465  
About 70% of breakthrough cases resulting in hospitalization were among adults 65 and older
and about 87% of breakthrough cases resulting in death were among adults 65 and older, according to the CDC data.

those of us who are seniors really have to be careful. Here's a lady who had two shots and still died:

my sister in CA cancelled her family reunion back East due to ages of grandchildren and bridal party's refusal to insist on masks.
She is immune-compromised too and doesn't want to wind up like the lady above. I haven't seen her in two years, we both did our best
with zooming last night.

$1350 poorer and with a swollen lip just happy to be home.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,466  
buckeyefarmer said, "Surgery went well. Took a lot longer getting her pain med prescription filled than what the surgery took."

I probably missed something recently, but what was the surgery for? I had carpal tunnel surgery on both wrists some years back. Anyway, hope your wife does well.

Carpal tunnel, she gets the other one done in 2 weeks. She’s sweeping the kitchen floor now, she won’t sit down.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,467  
Carpal tunnel, she gets the other one done in 2 weeks. She’s sweeping the kitchen floor now, she won’t sit down.
Sounds good. I'll never forget mine. I had reached a point that I had no grip AND I had about quit going to bed at night, just sat up with my hands hanging down so I could move them a bit when they got to hurting too much. I think I was lucky in getting the right surgeon. I did over hear him telling someone that mine was the worst he'd ever seen.

A couple of days after the surgery his nurse called to ask how I was doing. I told her my wrist hurts like the dickens and she said,"Oh?" and I told her, "Not the one he worked on; it's just fine, but the other one hurts; when can he do it?" She told me he liked to wait at least a month before doing the second one. I really didn't want to wait that long . . . but . . . well, I had the left hand done on August 4, 1997 and the right hand done on September 3, 1997. So yep almost a month.

I've never been happier with anything any doctor has done to me.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,468  
69F @ 17:45, partly sunny to the west, dark clouds to the east. Got around 0.25" of rain ... (y)

Fertilizer picked up at the co-op, hydraulic fluid picked up at TSC which was right across the way. Boyer Smoothies were back in stock at TSC ... so I grabbed 5 packs of those ... :p

Co-op was interesting, all sorts of fertilizer, grass seed, pet food, and bird/critter/small livestock feed.

Ducks and chicks were on closeout from TSC, 4 for $1 ... although it didn't look like they had any ducks. Almost wish I had a coop set up.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,469  
I used TSC hydro fluid in the Kubota L3240, RS. Last time the front hubs started leaking, I took it to the dealer because I was tired of my fixes not working. In addition to replacing the hub and housings, they also replaced both the drive gears on both sides because the tooth faces were badly pitted. I can't for certain point my finger at the TSC oil, but the pitting is a sign of lubrication breakdown. As a result, I'm back to using the latest and greatest Kubota UDT in the M62, even though it costs a LOT more. But the cost pales in comparison to the $5K bill I got from the dealer, and most of that was for parts.

I've used 80w-90 gear oil in the front axle, except for the first change out where I used (I think) Kubota SUDT.

I think my front leakage issues may be due to a lack of hygiene (not keeping them clean)

Need to give the whole unit a bath before I do the 2400 hour service, it's overdue.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,470  
Waiting to get my carpal tunnel done again. Both thumbs painful, no grip, drop things, two fingers bending and have to be snapped back. Yuk.