LED Lights on ROPS

/ LED Lights on ROPS #1  

wdchyd

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2320
I figure the TBN Braintrust has lots of good advice, links and pics. Looking for any ideas on mounted LED lights on my ROPS bar for my Kubota B2320 TLB. I’m tired of the dark kicking out of my seat when things to do (digging, plowing etc). Preferably I need better lights forward and back, or at min able to flip over.

Let’s see what you have.

Thanx in advance,
WillyC

/ LED Lights on ROPS #2  
I noticed them as options on UTV ROPs. Single and double bars. One also had some grill mounted ones. As long as you don't cut into your ROPS and hurt the structural integrity, you should have options. Someone smarter than me will need to tell you about wiring them...is there already a harness in place?

/ LED Lights on ROPS #3  

/ LED Lights on ROPS #4  
   / LED Lights on ROPS
...is there already a harness in place?
Not sure, if not I’ll make something up with a piece of SO cord, fuse holder, hopefully a dash switch.

I see TSC has a few LED choices I’ll check the local store

/ LED Lights on ROPS #6  
I was just going to ask a similar question. I have read through the thread that i7win7 started, and have a good idea on how I want to wire a panel and lights.

But how does the ROPS mounted bars work for general lighting for those that have them? I would think they act like a lantern, throwing light in every direction including right back into your eyes.

/ LED Lights on ROPS #7  
But how does the ROPS mounted bars work for general lighting for those that have them? I would think they act like a lantern, throwing light in every direction including right back into your eyes.
My rops is behind me, lights above head, no problem with lights shining in eyes. Bugs - well they're attracted to light. you may want a bee keeper's hat. Don't know if my cooling fans are strong enough to keep the bugs away

/ LED Lights on ROPS #8  
Here’s how I mounted mine

9D3D7561-4093-4A1D-A1AE-71D7132FA284.jpeg

FB4CF302-55FD-447C-8743-DE3D2422A6B9.jpeg

845E8735-E2FF-470E-BF7A-07D95C4EFE84.jpeg

Only lights on in this picture are the ones provided by the tractor

/ LED Lights on ROPS #9  
Thank 96!

I guess what I was thinking is that I didn't want my head bathed in light, but the work area around me. 96's pictures show that the operators station stays pretty dark still.

/ LED Lights on ROPS #10  
I have it pointing just ever so slightly down. The lights never bothered me. Basically starts getting bright at the beginning of the hood.