selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #31  
Yes, BX tractors can come with joystick and the hydraulics but no loader. In my area most of them come this way even if there is no loader.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #32  
So now your target is a subset of a small subset. BX’s with no loader but with valve and joystick. The advice here is getting worse by the page.
Sell the damn loader with the tractor.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #33  
You have to realize not everyone looks at a tractor like you do. Some want the 4 wheel drive for mowing. Some don’t want the FEL but want a front blade or a snow blower up front which requires the joy stick and hydraulics.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #34  
For me I would remove all parts controls that make the
bucket work. and charge the average + $500 price that
this tractor is selling for. You could tell him that he can
take the loader off and put it back on when he needs it
also if he ever needs one it will cost more to get one and
he will have to have the hoses and joy stick installed when
ever he wants a fel! I really don't understand why anyone
would not want one as they are so handy to have also tell
him all the ways he could use the bucket example for hauling
compost or fertilizer etc. He could even haul the trash out to
the dumpster! He could even haul all the groceries
from his truck to the house!:D Tell him when he gets older then
he will really appreciate the bucket! Its a back saver!

willy

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #35  
You have to realize not everyone looks at a tractor like you do. Some want the 4 wheel drive for mowing. Some don’t want the FEL but want a front blade or a snow blower up front which requires the joy stick and hydraulics.
Not sure who this is directed to but I encourage anyone looking for a tractor without a loader to NOT try to buy a tractor that already has one.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #36  
Hello all. As the title states I have someone that does not 'think' he will use the loader, and asked how much I would lower the price if I kept the loader, and removed the brackets. I know the easy answer is make him buy it with the loader, and then sell it himself, but what does a good (100% functional but faded paint) bx loader go for used? Is there any demand? Being in Fl, buyers all have to come from on direction, so that does not help things. Is there anything on a 60 series bx that needs to be removed besides the loader, and brackets? As far as I know the hydraulics and joystick stay with tractor for a front plow, etc.

Thanks in advance.
Don't do it, neighbor just wants you to lower the price and toss in your loader.

Or say to him the price is higher without the loader..

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #37  
Not sure who this is directed to but I encourage anyone looking for a tractor without a loader to NOT try to buy a tractor that already has one.
Exactly. If your looking for a used tractor without a loader, then focus on listings for that specific tractor without a loader. Since your BX has a loader, it should be sold as is with the loader. You are only hurting yourself, parting it out without the loader.

Next we may hear about a Cab Tractor listing, with buyer requesting seller to remove the Cab. Or a BX tractor with 60" mower, requesting the seller just keep the tractor, all I want is the mower.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #38  
One other option. Ask your dealer what it would cost to remove the loader and FEL controls. Also ask him what he would give you for the stuff...he has a better chance of selling to one of his customer. Say the deater charges $400 to remove it and gives you $1500 for it. You net $1100. Tell the buyer you will reduce the price by $600. You gain $500 and have not done much expect for a couple of phone calls.

I was once told that when dealing with a difficult customer, you need to find a nice way to tell him to "go to hell" so he enjoys the journey.

If the above plan works, you make a bit more money and your buyer gets what he wants.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #39  
Hello all. As the title states I have someone that does not 'think' he will use the loader, and asked how much I would lower the price if I kept the loader, and removed the brackets. I know the easy answer is make him buy it with the loader, and then sell it himself, but what does a good (100% functional but faded paint) bx loader go for used? Is there any demand? Being in Fl, buyers all have to come from on direction, so that does not help things. Is there anything on a 60 series bx that needs to be removed besides the loader, and brackets? As far as I know the hydraulics and joystick stay with tractor for a front plow, etc.

Thanks in advance.
If you weren't so far away, I would snap the loader up in a heartbeat. I want one and could probably sell 3 more in a week.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #40  

Thanks in advance.
I am looking for a used loader for a BX2660. Have you sold the tractor? Thanks,