selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #41  
Sell the tractor with loader, let the buyer worry about "Unloading" the loader. Not that hard to comprehend.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #42  
I suspect, the buyer is removing the loader because he does not have cash; everybody wants a loader. The buyer is not qualified.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #43  
Package deal.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please
I am looking for a used loader for a BX2660. Have you sold the tractor? Thanks,
No I have not sold it, but then I am not really trying very hard either. Last I heard from the gentleman that did not want the loader, was he is still trying to sell his smaller lawn tractor to get $. Thank you for all the replies. I thought the one about contacting the dealer was a creative idea.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #45  
You have to realize not everyone looks at a tractor like you do. Some want the 4 wheel drive for mowing. Some don’t want the FEL but want a front blade or a snow blower up front which requires the joy stick and hydraulics.
I am actually one of those "subset" of people. However, I am not looking at a BX.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #46  
For me I would remove all parts controls that make the
bucket work. and charge the average + $500 price that
this tractor is selling for. You could tell him that he can
take the loader off and put it back on when he needs it
also if he ever needs one it will cost more to get one and
he will have to have the hoses and joy stick installed when
ever he wants a fel! I really don't understand why anyone
would not want one as they are so handy to have also tell
him all the ways he could use the bucket example for hauling
compost or fertilizer etc. He could even haul the trash out to
the dumpster! He could even haul all the groceries
from his truck to the house!:D Tell him when he gets older then
he will really appreciate the bucket! Its a back saver!

willy
Willy I think you are unofficially the best loader salesman in the world but I will offer an explanation as to why not everyone wants a loader as I am in that class of people. Loaders first of all are very expensive. I have never seen one for less then $5k and if you don't have a property that has any loader work why spend it? I am going to take the same $5K that I saved on that loader I would never use and spend it on a really nice Italian made flail mower. Secondly, they get in the way especially when you are working in tight spaces. So believe it or not not everyone has use for one.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #47  
I am actually one of those "subset" of people. However, I am not looking at a BX.
There may be another very small market of people who have a damaged or malfunctioning loader and need the parts...dealers?

I would vote along with those who simply explain that the labor involved to remove the loader would be as much or more than the price sans loader.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #48  
Find another buyer.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #49  
You’re thinking about giving yourself a giant headache, and accepting less money for the privilege.

It’s a package deal, take it or leave it.
and this guy won’t be back with cash in hand, he doesn’t have it.