selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #21  
Buying a tractor without a FEL is usually a BIG mistake. We all find so many things to use our tractor for beside the specific purpose we began with. The only reason - would be if using the pto to run irrigation pumps on the tractor that never moves. I have seen that here.
But for general use, the buyer does not understand. Whether or not he uses the FEL is not important. It will most likely become a Requirement for selling the tractor someday. I would NEVER buy a tractor without a FEL. They are too hard to come by and are not cheap. Find another buyer who wants a tractor.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #22  
And in this sellers market for tractors, just laugh in his face and say "thank you" and walk away. For starters he doesn't know what he wants or is talking about, and like all the others have said you are going to have a hard time selling the loader for the reasons stated. You are not going to have any problem selling your tractor, loader and all.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #23  
Keep the tractor and the loader together in the sale. No discount just because he "says" he doesn't want / need a loader (anybody could say that to get a deal). I like the $1 discount, and /or wait for another buyer. Having a leftover loader is a disservice to you.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #24  
Hello all. As the title states I have someone that does not 'think' he will use the loader, and asked how much I would lower the price if I kept the loader, and removed the brackets. I know the easy answer is make him buy it with the loader, and then sell it himself, but what does a good (100% functional but faded paint) bx loader go for used? Is there any demand? Being in Fl, buyers all have to come from on direction, so that does not help things. Is there anything on a 60 series bx that needs to be removed besides the loader, and brackets? As far as I know the hydraulics and joystick stay with tractor for a front plow, etc.

Thanks in advance.
How much off?
My answer would be how much more is he willing to pay, its my time to take things apart and sell them separately so I would add a thousand to the price.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #25  
In this case, it's certainly true that the whole is worth more than the sum of the parts.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #26  
I agree, if he doesn't want the loader he must be willing to pay MORE for a tractor without one.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #27  
Hello all. As the title states I have someone that does not 'think' he will use the loader, and asked how much I would lower the price if I kept the loader, and removed the brackets. I know the easy answer is make him buy it with the loader, and then sell it himself, but what does a good (100% functional but faded paint) bx loader go for used? Is there any demand? Being in Fl, buyers all have to come from on direction, so that does not help things. Is there anything on a 60 series bx that needs to be removed besides the loader, and brackets? As far as I know the hydraulics and joystick stay with tractor for a front plow, etc.

Thanks in advance.
Raise the price $200, to cover your cost of removal, or offer it to him at no extra charge. The removed loader would be worth scrap value, which is currently quite low.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #28  
Keep it simple, sell as is with the factory installed loader.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #29  
I do see BX’s for sale without loaders. If you have room for a loader sitting around I would remove it and sell it without, I’d discount it at $500 at the most. I would only remove the loader brackets and leave the joystick and hydraulics in place. Then I’d sell the loader cheap, say $800.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #30  
Does a BX without loader come with the joystick and hydraulics in place? I think not. So resale of loader would need them also. So you would have to remove those. Sale as it is. He is looking at how much lower a used BX is without the loader. Reason is no one wants one. The loader will add $$ to his value.