Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #139,351  
70 going to 74 and probably a shower...we got a good t-storm yesterday...0.4 inches. New roof liked it.

Good to hear Suzette and Margeaux had some time together. Dogs are healers.

Mostly, hope you get the gopher.

Roasted a new coffee yesterday, and couldn't wait to sample it...very tasty.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,352  
   / Good morning!!!! #139,353  
Beautiful day shaping up here in the piney woods of East Texas!

Here is something I found from Vax Adverse Events Reporting Systems:
View attachment 715870

Maybe some buy that “they just don’t capture that data”. But, to me that is BS. With the government‘s track record on accurate data they just don’t have a lot of credibility with a lot of people.

At the beginning of the pandemic we quickly realized that every person who died ‘with’ Covid-19 was being counted as a death “from” Covid. Now with the breakthrough cases and being forced to admit that the best you can hope for from a Vaxx is that you might avoid the hospital when you get the virus, they are forced to release info breaking out some of the Vaxxed vs non-Vaxxed numbers yet they still claim they don’t have the full data. Seriously?

Now we have a documented case of another death due to the Vaxx. That of a mom who did not want the Vaxx but got it simply to be allowed to be the Room Mom at her daughter’s elementary school classroom. Healthy before the Vaxx. Got it and soon died. Her obitu named the reaction related to the Vaxx that killed her.

I hope everyone has a safe, healthy, prosperous day!

Out of how many doses? How does that compare to flu or other vaccines? Raw data with no relative comparison doesn’t tell much.
No vaccine is perfect, you’re playing the odds.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,354  
Good Morning.
It’s 61 and supposed to make it to 72 with mostly cloudy skies, but little chance of rain. Yesterday was gloomy all day, but no measurable rain, just a mist in the air.

Yesterday, I had breakfast with a friend, then got to work in the shop before I had to get cleaned up and head to the airport. Trip went well, but we never saw the ground except for taking off and landing. Passengers were early for the return trip, which is always a bonus, and let us see a pretty sunset from above the clouds.

IMG_7468.jpg

Today, will be back in the shop, I hope to get all the woodwork finished on the speaker today.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,355  
Good to read things are settling Roy...rehab/therapy loving pet makes it lot easier.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,356  
53F cloudy high near 70 more sun than clouds.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Notice this morning pickup tire lost lot air over night :oops: guess I'll have the snow tires put on today. :(
Plans for today...dump run,2 stops for critter food,pair new suspenders,than do some this and that.

Enjoy the day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,357  
Morning all, grey again, too wet for most work.

Roy, looks like wife and dog getting to a better place.

Stay safe and be well
🐶 🏠

/ Good morning!!!! #139,358  
Good morning! 54˚F heading to the upper 80s. Clear skies.

Roy looks like your wife and dog are therapy for each other.

Got diesel and filled the tractor yesterday and got in some seat time. I can get used to the concept of saving the receipt and getting a 100% refund.

Working on house gutter to yard drainage pipe today.

Our garden club Harvest dinner is catered by a BBQ place. At the meeting it was brought up about the people in their new "Plant Based" SIG are being left out. Changes are coming. The BBQ place said they can accommodate but I have my doubts.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #139,359  
Some mornings the sheep run away from me, other days they hold their ground and give me the "Who are ewe looking at ?" stare

who are you.JPG

I still can't see how you can drive it sitting on the wrong side. ;)
Alien, I reckon your steering wheel is perfectly positioned (just like mine !). Wng is just reluctant to admit that he is "alternatively orientated" ? ;)
:giggle:

/ Good morning!!!! #139,360  
64°F and cloudy this morning, going up to 73° today with rain expected much of the day. Drizzle falling in North St. Louis city right now.

The Wife started decorating for Halloween yesterday. We now have a skulls and roses tablecloth on the kitchen table, and a weird Tim Burton-esque cloth on the table in the sunroom. I'm kind of "meh" about the whole decorating thing, but she loves doing it.

Hope your wife heals quickly, Roy.