My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#2,641  
I dropped another video today. Jefanna breaking in the Tractor.
Also, I was using a drill above my head Sunday and it got hung up. I had my arm x-rayed yesterday. No fracture just a pull. Good news for me because I really need to keep going. I have an electrician scheduled this weekend to come connect my electric panel and disconnect.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,642  
I dropped another video today. Jefanna breaking in the Tractor.
Also, I was using a drill above my head Sunday and it got hung up. I had my arm x-rayed yesterday. No fracture just a pull. Good news for me because I really need to keep going. I have an electrician scheduled this weekend to come connect my electric panel and disconnect.

I am lazy.

You didn’t post your link.

MoKelly

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,644  
Very nice. The hand hydro control seems to work fine, but would it be handier if the hydro was foot controls?

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,645  
They do offer foot controls too and you can use both

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,646  
That's a really impressive mower!!!!

#2,647  
We already have our eye on a couple implements. There is a power rake that I could all but wear out on my land. It is pricey, but less expensive than a skidsteer power rake. I cant wait to get the guide wheels and the hydraulic repair. There are lots of days when I am working on the house and Jefanna will ask of I need her. When I don’t she takes off with the Stihl combi and uses the string trimmer, pole saw and other attachments for hours. This thing will cut that work down so much and allow us to get the growth down so we know where we need to drag the box blade or use the excavator. We have some crazy slopes to mow and we can get those tightened up so management of them is more regular and I won’t feel like it always has to be me doing it. With this machine I don’t have to worry so much about her safety.
In addition to the power rake, i am thinking the stump grinder and a few other attachment would work wonders here. I have some trails I want to open up in the woods for 4 wheelers, and for easy walking to hunting areas.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,648  
They are fascinating machines always amazed at what they can do. Great purchase on your part

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #2,649  
That is an awesome mower!!

#2,650  
That is an awesome mower!!

It really is , and it is capable of so much more. I hope to be able to showcase some of the amazing things it can do. It also has a cat 1 3 point hitch which will come in quite handy as well. The limiting factor will be tractor weight which is only 1600 ish lbs. I was very pleased to have things work out the way they did.