Kioti ck3510 loader issue

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #61  
Stan, others, do you find it pretty easy to use the indicator lines on the valve (mine are colored bands) to quickly reset the valve? IE, it's not a pain to recalibrate the right valve setting?

Mine has a combination of colored bands on the valve body and stamped numbers around the circumference of the adjustment knob. Combining those two indicators gives a reasonably repeatable setting. In other words, "5-blue" is hard to confuse with "5-orange", as by the time "5" comes around again, a different color is showing. Also, the usable setting is a pretty wide range. It seems, if there is even a little restriction, it does the intended job.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #62  
Sweet! Thanks

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #63  
Mine has a combination of colored bands on the valve body and stamped numbers around the circumference of the adjustment knob. Combining those two indicators gives a reasonably repeatable setting. In other words, "5-blue" is hard to confuse with "5-orange", as by the time "5" comes around again, a different color is showing. Also, the usable setting is a pretty wide range. It seems, if there is even a little restriction, it does the intended job.
Installed the Prince flow restrictor on the dump line. Works perfect, super easy to install and an inexpensive solution to FBS. Thanks a ton Stan. If I am not mistaken, Kubota approaches it differently. I think they actually send fluid slightly pressurized to the opposite cylinder to eliminate this.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #64  
Installed the Prince flow restrictor on the dump line. Works perfect, super easy to install and an inexpensive solution to FBS. Thanks a ton Stan. If I am not mistaken, Kubota approaches it differently. I think they actually send fluid slightly pressurized to the opposite cylinder to eliminate this.
I'm basing this thought on Kubotas' work around.
A 'T' fitting on either end and connected on the pressure side of the loader lift arms with a smaller line? ie. 1/2" down to 1/4"

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #65  
I'm basing this thought on Kubotas' work around.
A 'T' fitting on either end and connected on the pressure side of the loader lift arms with a smaller line? ie. 1/2" down to 1/4"
Pretty sure it is all in the hydraulic control valve. Just reducing line size still won't change pressure directly.