Double ended forks mod

/ Double ended forks mod #1  

Aquamoose

Platinum Member
Tractor
Branson 3520h
I bought a 48” quick attach pallet forks from Titan and wanted it to be useable on the back end so I added two steel plates with holes, bought 3ph pins, and voila! It’s so simple that it should be a product offering. Anyone else do this too?

IMG_5957.jpg

IMG_5964.jpg

/ Double ended forks mod #2  
Nice! Great job!

I've been meaning to do the same with my set of pallet forks as well, as I had plans to lift something very heavy just a foot or so off the ground and the 3 pt is way more suitable for heavy lifting than the loader. That heavy lifting never happened so I post poned that mod.

It will also makes it very easy to pick something heavy to be used as counter weight.

/ Double ended forks mod
Exactly. During splitting sessions, I can keep my grapple on the front to move logs to cut/split while moving filled totes.

/ Double ended forks mod #4  
Nice job! The hydraulic top link will be real handy for adjusting the forks when backing under the totes.

/ Double ended forks mod
Nice job! The hydraulic top link will be real handy for adjusting the forks when backing under the totes.

I realized that it’s tricky to get it dialed in to the right height so I built a 3PH limiter that I fabricated in two hours. I forgot to take pics of it. I could adjust the stops via set screw and all I have to do is just drop it against the stops and it’ll go to the same position, perfect height for the forks to pick up or drop off pallets.

/ Double ended forks mod #6  
It’s so simple that it should be a product offering. Anyone else do this too?
Not pallet forks, but the Speeco UltraFork is made for front or rear:

Speco 555.jpg

I added a longer spear for 5x6 round bales:
P5240035.JPG
P8110006.JPG

/ Double ended forks mod #7  
Idea stolen! Nice implementation.

/ Double ended forks mod #8  
A tree puller is another candidate for conversion to 3 point.
This was made for LouieJunior by: Buckthorn Puller

LJ crop.jpg
yt video Galen Koeckeritz.PNG

For SSQA and 3 point:
front or rear.jpg

/ Double ended forks mod #9  
Good idea. Being a bricklayer I cant lift some heavy pallets with my loader but could with 3 point. Might have to do this during winter layoff.

Jeff

/ Double ended forks mod
I realized that I needed an adjustable stop for the 3ph to stop at a certain point off the ground so I whipped this up. One “before” shot ad two “after”’s. Now I can dial the stop settings so my forks hovers just above the ground each time.

IMG_5966.jpg

IMG_6023.jpg

IMG_6024.jpg