Buying Advice Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #11  
Have narrowed choice to these two units. Both will be equipped the same- loader, loaded tires, remotes. There is a 10k difference in price. Both dealers are long established in the area and both are easy to work with. Any reason to not save 10k? I’m not worried about resale, as this will be last tractor I buy.
What fits your butt better? Do both have the same style controls? 10k is a lot of difference to me..

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61
What fits your butt better? Do both have the same style controls? 10k is a lot of difference to me..

The Kubota. All controls on right side, air ride seat, and better visibility. The self leveling loader on Kioti obstructs view more but is a beast on lift capacity. No air ride seat option on Kioti,but it still felt good and had a lot of adjustments. Getting used to shifting with left hand would take some time. But it has the declutch button like Kubota.

Not sure those likes add up to 10k

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #13  
The Kubota. All controls on right side, air ride seat, and better visibility. The self leveling loader on Kioti obstructs view more but is a beast on lift capacity. No air ride seat option on Kioti,but it still felt good and had a lot of adjustments. Getting used to shifting with left hand would take some time. But it has the declutch button like Kubota.

Not sure those likes add up to 10k
I could buy air ride seat for less than a grand.Is the Bota a treadle pedal or seperate forward and reverse?

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61
I could buy air ride seat for less than a grand.Is the Bota a treadle pedal or seperate forward and reverse?

Both are 12 speed powershuttles. Bota has 2 ranges. Kioti is 3

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #15  
For $10K less and another gear range, I'd probably be headed for the Kioti. $10k can buy a couple real nice implements, a camera for visibility, and a air ride seat.

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #16  
For $10K less and another gear range, I'd probably be headed for the Kioti. $10k can buy a couple real nice implements, a camera for visibility, and a air ride seat.
I'd spend the $10K on a quality tractor (Kubota). I can afford the best on don't settle on lesser brands (Kioti).

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #17  
I'd spend the $10K on a quality tractor (Kubota). I can afford the best on don't settle on lesser brands (Kioti).
SHOO fly.. :poop: What is your mission here to bash different tractor Brands?

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #19  
As a first time buyer, I definitly overrated distance or proximity of the dealer as a significant factor to choosing a tractor brand. Because high tractor reliability, means your just not going to see your dealer very much for warranty maintenance. And I do all scheduled maintenance, like fluid and filter changes. Likewise, with parts easily ordered online and shipped directly to your door, I rarely go to my dealer for parts.
This statement is true, IMO.

As someone stated in another post you spend far more hrs on a tractor then you would taking it to a dealer so tractor reliability should come first before dealership.

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #20  
Have narrowed choice to these two units. Both will be equipped the same- loader, loaded tires, remotes. There is a 10k difference in price. Both dealers are long established in the area and both are easy to work with. Any reason to not save 10k? I’m not worried about resale, as this will be last tractor I buy.
Have you included the 20% NCHA discount on the Kubota when looking at the final cost?