Which oil is better??

/ Which oil is better?? #91  
The Amsoil cost you $5 more than expected to pay…..but you spent thousands on your machine. You woulda saved soooo much more money if you hadn’t bought it in the first place. You must be close to broke? LOL
Did that sound smarter in your head?

/ Which oil is better?? #92  
The truth hurts don’t it? You’ve made quite the mountain outa this oil mole hill….

/ Which oil is better?? #93  
Who's engine has lasted the longest without using a "so called" premium oil?

I bought a 1993 Nissan Maxima in 1985 with about 13K miles on it. I changed the oil filter one time and discovered it took a contortionist monkey to do. I bought a new filter from the dealer and that filter was on the car when I sold it with 365K miles and it was still running fine. Used John Deere Plus-50 oil.

/ Which oil is better?? #94  
I bought a 1993 Nissan Maxima in 1985 with about 13K miles on it. I changed the oil filter one time and discovered it took a contortionist monkey to do. I bought a new filter from the dealer and that filter was on the car when I sold it with 365K miles and it was still running fine. Used John Deere Plus-50 oil.
It's your lie, tell it any way you want.
And yet, you make jokes about my chainsaw ! you're a joke ! 🤣 😂😂🤣

Last edited:
   / Which oil is better?? #95  
The truth hurts don’t it? You’ve made quite the mountain outa this oil mole hill….
tilt at windmills much? your example would indicate then that if you can't also afford the most expensive car, you shouldn't own one? that's quite the statement.

Hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving.

/ Which oil is better??
Happy Thanksgiving y'all

remember to eat your desert first you
don't have to make room for it and it
tastes better and you don't have to
wonder if there will be any for you

willy

/ Which oil is better?? #97  
tilt at windmills much? your example would indicate then that if you can't also afford the most expensive car, you shouldn't own one? that's quite the statement.

Hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving.
Why Thank you Lil Bill. We did just that last month… You enjoy yours, and eat your dessert first. 😉

Last edited:
   / Which oil is better?? #98  
Quaker State was listed on Bob The Oil Rats list, I should switch to that. Of course some new test will switch the best oil as the extra virgin olive oil is the best.

/ Which oil is better?? #99  
It's your lie, tell it any way you want.
And yet, you make jokes about my chainsaw ! you're a joke ! 🤣 😂😂🤣

I figured it would get your dander up!

All that is true. The rest of the story is it had a diesel engine. I installed a Frantz bypass filter on the inner fender. Changed the filter ( a roll of toilet paper purchased at a restaurant supply by the case) every other weekend, which took about 5 minutes standing at the fender.

So jump right in and tell us all you know about that!!