MT225s Loader Valve Leak

/ MT225s Loader Valve Leak #1  

wraven

Tractor
LS MT225S and a Huskee that identifies as a CASE Magnum 240
IMG_9507.JPG

I developed a leak at the bottom of my MT225s loader valve. Bolts are tight and it leaks when operating the bucket.

I am assuming it is some type of pressure valve. Can anyone tell me what this part pointed out with the arrow is called. I don’t know if there is a gasket I can replace or what.

None of my manuals have a parts breakdown for this.

Happy Thanksgiving !

Attachments

• IMG_9507.JPG
    IMG_9507.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 132
   / MT225s Loader Valve Leak #2  
WOW.....My 2021 MT225S blew 2 o-rings at the TOP of the same valve ( dealer said the nuts were not lock-tighter down)....$500 bucks to send it to the dealer who "fixed" it. However...just last week it blew AGAIN. Now the dealer is going to replace the entire valve. I seem to think it has to do with the "floater" operation.

/ MT225s Loader Valve Leak
WOW.....My 2021 MT225S blew 2 o-rings at the TOP of the same valve ( dealer said the nuts were not lock-tighter down)....

I wasn’t even thinking about warranty work. I’ll be calling my dealer in the morning.

/ MT225s Loader Valve Leak
I didn’t read my work email until today but my dealer replied on Friday. He will be ordering a replacement valve on Monday.

Availability is another matter in these times we are living but I have nothing but great things to say about Barlow Ag in Gettysburg PA!

/ MT225s Loader Valve Leak #5  
My dealer got the entire valve in las week....he three dated it....now just waiting for the dealer to come and pick up the tractor.

/ MT225s Loader Valve Leak #6  
My MT225S developed the same upper valve leak, just the other day. I was back-dragging some woodchips using the float position. No load on the bucket of note. Just started a steady drip-drip-drip while there was hydraulic pressure in the system.

Mine is leaking from the red circle area and pooling/dripping at the green circle.

Attachments

• MT225S Hyd Leak.jpg
    MT225S Hyd Leak.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 137
   / MT225s Loader Valve Leak #7  
My tractor is in for its 50hr inspection. The dealership is telling me everything is complete but they are waiting on a replacement loader control valve. It's already been a month so hoping they get a replacement before snow arrives. Warranty item. Not sure how/why it started leaking? I really haven't put any heavy use on the bucket.

/ MT225s Loader Valve Leak #8  
My MT225S developed the same upper valve leak, just the other day. I was back-dragging some woodchips using the float position. No load on the bucket of note. Just started a steady drip-drip-drip while there was hydraulic pressure in the system.

Mine is leaking from the red circle area and pooling/dripping at the green circle.
Would you mind posting a few more pictures of the top of your valve? I think you have a new design...the top of my spindle keeps snapping off.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221110_203827.jpg
    Screenshot_20221110_203827.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_20221110-203636_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221110-203636_Gallery.jpg
    754.6 KB · Views: 81