New garage time!

/ New garage time! #1,151  
I like it and would love to have it but I wouldn't want it next door.
If it was mine I wouldn't put it on my next door neighbor's place either :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nice work fatjay !!

/ New garage time! #1,152  
If it was mine I wouldn't put it on my next door neighbor's place either :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nice work fatjay !!
Don't get me wrong skinnyjay(now) it looks great and you've done so much of it yourself, you should feel pleased with it. 👍🏼

/ New garage time! #1,153  
Don't get me wrong skinnyjay(now) it looks great and you've done so much of it yourself, you should feel pleased with it. 👍🏼
Pixguy, I knew what you meant I was just having fun.

Skinnyjay, I sure wish you built that structure in my property. Dang it anyway. Very nice work. (y)

/ New garage time!
#1,154  
I wish I didn't have to build it so close to the neighbors. Fortunately it's next to his driveway and his house is behind me, as he has a flag lot.

My temporary electrical is about as rigged as it gets. I can't wait until I can get proper power to it.

L6JG9gT.jpg

/ New garage time! #1,155  
Oh, dude. You could at least buy a $2 plastic junction box to house those wire nuts. One bump getting out of your truck and your ass could get zapped! lol

My own garage is still running on dual extension cords for 3 years now..... sigh. I've got the trench dug for primary, time to lay my cable.

/ New garage time! #1,156  
I ran my barn on 2 or more extension cords for about a year. Boy was I glad to get power.

/ New garage time! #1,157  
Still running my barn on an extension cord. Good thing LED lights don’t draw much.

/ New garage time! #1,158  
Dude, that's a fine workshop that will serve you well for many years. I spend most of my days now in my shop either working on vehicles or equipment of some sort.

/ New garage time! #1,159  
My haybarn does not have power and never will.

/ New garage time! #1,160  
A bit strange maybe, but my tractor/utility shed houses all my off grid electric. The electrician ran 2 120 outlets and the 240 pump circuit when he did install. I’ve run everything else including lights off extension cords. But it has been on my list these past 14 years to add some real outlets.