Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #141,901  
Not the Mustang. Lol

car is too nice to mess up... ;)

with the electronics on a modern car, water in the car is not your friend.
Shop that detailed my truck put a small ozone generator in cab to kill any microbes, anything actually.
Might help in your wet Honda to prevent mold in all your heat.

Very cool bird. Love the red. Now if it starts to talk to you...
That bird just landed beside me and started chatting as I type. LOL He does it all the time. Lovely creatures. Trying to see what I'm doing. He tries to get my cup of tea when I'm having one.

IMG_2384.JPG

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #141,902  
25 outside this AM, heading to upper 50's. Like close to 60's.

Friend coming over in a few to help split wood. Should be fun.

Yesterday went well, all heading back to their homes this AM. FIL only blew up at me once, he clogged a toilet.

Such is family drama. I stayed in the kitchens most of the day. That was fine with me.

Alien, good you got the car running again. Daughter had a similar experience, the engine ended up being water locked, lost the car on that one. Glad your safe.

Looking forward to getting outside for the day. Tomorrow looks to be a road trip for me to help someone out on a city job. Not sure if I will drive or do the Metro. Not looking forward to either.

Hope the shed return, goes smoothly...Drew.

Have a great day all, be safe. Get healthy to those ailing.
Sadly a guy the exact same age as me drowned in a vehicle about the same time I was waterlogged a few klm west of me. Another was swept away but managed to get out OK.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,903  
Finally got some Lo Mein for supper. Been having a hankering for it for weeks. Tried a place I’ve been wanting to try for years, and it was good.

Feet really hurting tonight
Need to start putting together the exercise bike I bought.

Gotta get up early for dentist visit.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,904  
Sun is out today and water levels have dropped. (Took my Ranger to check :) )
Builders are here finishing the roller doors, flashings and fitting windows in the new barn. (Glad I'm here to see it)
Tiler is here tiling the lounge, dining, kitchen area today. He couldn't get here yesterday due to the flooding. All is good.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,905  
Good evening all. 48F, clear, light breeze. Light wind day, partly cloudy sky and high temp of 73F, DP 40F. Men's meeting to start day, putter then painted new hutch shims, then got on roof and painted rain cap rusty areas. Will put down more paint as color match not very good :(. Did get nap in. Trying to find close by 3D printing, need couple of parts made for GPS
Covid update: Cooke 4213 confirmed cases, 12 active cases, Montague 2693 confirmed cases, 27 active cases, Grayson, 16,537 confirmed cases, 164 active cases. Cooke 3, Montague 0, Grayson 3, new cases.
Dennis hope easy to straighten out camera issue. need to watch what source you use for weather data.
Doug glad no harm done, did not sound like fun during middle the crisis.
Ron enjoy Aunt time. nice pic
Drew hope HD visit went well.
Doug interesting video
Buppies hope you survive the heat wave :)
Mike hope splitting went well. Glad drama was minimal.
Paul glad rev 0 is all that is needed. I sure yu can fine something to do.
RNG hope you get some rain, sounds like blood draw was an eye opener. Have fun spaying the driveway
Ken glad dog is better, glad decorations are progressing
Billy what a Costco story.
Gary nice paint
Bird hope Dr visit went well, lot of tests, etc. Good planning on book
Don glad you high water issue ended well. Sorry to hear Gray2 not doing so well, thank for Whipper update glad she likes her walks. Impressive news on battery life, hope you are doing as wee. Good luck with decorations
Eric good to hear progress in workshop. good to hear guy survived
Rich glad you got out to hunt better luck with finding a good deer. Amazing the difference in the 2 Dr with same patient
David hope your parts come in quickly
Fuddy never saw a cat make those faces or even close.
Drew sorry about paperwork, glad you having fun with brother's car. 2 hour school board mtg. Ugh
RS good day yesterday, hope today went well.
Buppies rain right in middle of good day to work :(
Chris never going to get it perfect. Hope your booster works.
Doug parrots are very tame, nice pic
Doug sorry to hear about the flood water troubles
Dennis glad you got your Lo Mein. Good luck with bike
Doug glad progress is back on track
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, Bird/aging issues/, Don/whipper, more tests/ Grey 2, health /ring bearer/back broken & infections, Don/ neighbors with Covid, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL covid, /cancer surgeries, PJ/FIL death, Dennis /wife wrist surgery and recovery, Roy/ palpitations/ angina, wife/ankle recovery, Billy/ wife fall, David(moss)/remodel/divorce, Buppies/new cancer on face /lingering cough, Thomas/gout, Phil/reflux/wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery/retirement, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes, Ken/aunt fall injuries, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery, Ron/neighbor Covid issues, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, RS wife/ dog bite recovery, Scaredy/injuries from fall, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Mike/elbow pain, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,907  
2021-12-02, 0323

31° right now...high in the mid-40's with rain and, maybe, snow showers. That should take care of the little bit of snow still on the ground, and I should be able to get my driveway markers in tomorrow or Saturday.
It's my day to go in to work, rather than work from home.

Update: Stepdaughter ill, apparently from the covid booster she got...called in yesterday and texted me while I was in bed, so another work from home day. Don't know which booster (Modena, Pfizer or ?) she got
I haven't gotten the booster yet...read some folks have had a more severe reaction to the boosters than had to the original shots...all anecdotal though.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #141,908  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 40° with partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 48° with some sun in PM. Got to my Aunts yesterday and she was not feeling well. So shopping was canceled. Going to go grocery shopping for myself this morning. Have a couple of small tree to remove from backyard. Will see if I get that done today.
Got a good flock of Blue Jays at Feeders this year. This picture is 1/2 of them.
RWPsUtq.jpg

Everyone stay healthy and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,909  
I’ve had blue jays hanging around.

45° we need rain, fire warnings, it’s dry and breezy.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,910  
47 high of 65 today

Finish yesterday’s job onto to next one

Prayers for all