Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #141,931  
IMG_0532.JPG

A delivery from Amazon today my wife said is a hint to my Christmas present machine. ????????

/ Good morning!!!! #141,933  
37F misting about 1 1/2" wet heavy snow more rain later tonight so I 'll do enow clean up tomorrow.

Been mostly feet up because of gout :rolleyes: evening about the same. :(

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,934  
Eight cans of dried up paint taken up and put in the can at the road.

Downstairs fish fed. New, double outlet timer installed and single outlet taken up to use on plants.

Toro 3PH blower moved down to pole barn and put inside, golf cart moved outside, up by shop.

Remove loader and box blade then Kubota driven up - very gingerly - and moved into shop. That went a lot better than expected ... (y)

Next step will be to jack and block it up with some cribbing so we can roll the drive train under power and see if we can't isolate exactly where the noise is coming from. Neighbor thinks it might be from the front wheels/axle ... which would be good, since then splitting the tractor could be avoided.

Need to take compostables and cat litter up to the pile and take a tarp up and cover the golf cart.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,935  
PJSprog said, "I've been to several military funerals, but they were always at a local cemetery. This was my first time at a national cemetery, and it was an experience I'll never forget."

I can sure understand that. I only visited the Arlington National Cemetery once, but I've attended several funerals of both friends and relatives at the DFW National Cemetery in the western edge of Dallas, and they are quite respectful and impressive.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,937  
Compostables/cat litter taken up to pile and dumped, buckets put back in garage.

Gathered up some lawn chairs were scattered around and moved them around back, also took bulb fertilizer to back and put in basement.

Hopper feeder refilled.

Golf cart tarped.

Grabbed a five gallon bucket that was setting down by the creek crossing that The Woman had been putting hosta sets in as she dug them out from the roots of the swamp dogwoods. It had filled up with oak leaves and water and was smelling pretty nasty (rotting vegetation)

Managed to fish about 20 hosta sets out of the that and get those stuck in the ground in the planting bed at the southeast corner of the house.

Still have to put the Cub away.

Had Woman's meatloaf and baked potatoes for dinner, was very tasty.

Think I managed to bruise some ribs on my right side while we were trying to turn the 3PH blower around so neighbor could hook up to it. Using his tractor and a strap was definitely a better idea ... :LOL:

Think I may do a little work on that roost box ... after I put the shower curtain back up for The Woman and level the stove.

Hope everyone had a great day ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #141,938  
IMG_0535.JPG

I noticed the last 2 days this tire had 5 psi less than the others. Now I know why, tomorrow’s project.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,939  
68 degrees today nice paving weather finished trailer court and medium sized driveway

Skin cancer surgery scheduled for January 7 2022 at 7:45

/ Good morning!!!! #141,940  
Saw them getting pavers ready at 7:30 this morning on the way into town. They’ve been working a couple months on this road. Just got shoulders to finish.

More torture at the dentist today.

Then 9 hrs at work

Home at 8.

Did drop off the extra camera Amazon shipped after I cancelled the order. Told them to refunf my credit card, they refunded to Amazon gift card.

Got the camera I wanted today. LTE, but apparently only works on T-Mobile’s LTE. My Verizon account says the IMEI is not compatible. T-Mobile site says it’s compatible. Problem is I don’t know if T-Mobile is at the farm, I know Verizon works well there.
Yet there are comments from people that says it works on Verizon, but Verizon says no.