Are you this old?

/ Are you this old? #381  
I'm sure glad we had pennies when I was young . . . ;):ROFLMAO:

/ Are you this old? #382  
I'm sure glad we had pennies when I was young . . . ;):ROFLMAO:
Yes, but now that you are older, would you stop on the sidewalk, stoop over to pick up a penny? I know I would not. Just not worth it when you are older.

/ Are you this old? #383  
Yes, but now that you are older, would you stop on the sidewalk, stoop over to pick up a penny? I know I would not. Just not worth it when you are older.
I don't know James . . . a penny saved is a . . . . . .:D

/ Are you this old? #384  
I picked up two at on the grass median at the grocery store last week. "See a penny; pick it up...all the day you'll have good luck". Who knows, it might be a 1917D!

/ Are you this old? #386  
I drove a Camaro. Nothing special but still......... Anybody showing up with one of those things would NEVER get any. Even if you did you would tear a muscle somewhere in one of those things getting busy in the back. Even the back of my 72 Vega GT was workable, barely but that thing , ughhhhhhh....

/ Are you this old? #387  
I picked up two at on the grass median at the grocery store last week. "See a penny; pick it up...all the day you'll have good luck". Who knows, it might be a 1917D!
My 84 YO mother still picks them up for the same reason... she and my father ran a successful business and she doesn't need to worry about money now... yet that attitude is how they had a successful business. Needless to say, I still pick them up; if they're nasty I throw them in the pickup bed and let them get rained on for a few weeks.

/ Are you this old?
Many have already mentioned these to admit they're older than dirt. :)

5CF226F7-DF61-40BA-87A6-95DAD2AC1D5F.jpeg