Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #144,271  
Kyle prayers for your mom

/ Good morning!!!! #144,273  
Safe travels drew.
Good night all.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,274  
Did Don win the skinny knee competition? Hope we don't do a belly measurement. My belly precedes me into the next room before I get there.
Ron and I tied for 1st place. I guess my Dr. was right, compared to most I do have skinny knees and therefore must flex more before I see him again, he specified 128˚. If I had fat knees like the rest he would be happy with 120˚.

The good news is that today, with Egore leering over me I pulled a 125˚ - up from 122˚ on Friday and enough to keep him from assisting me with the bend. After PT I went to the gym and biked 5 miles and then since it was a perfect 66˚F sunny afternoon we all three went hiking for 2 miles over some pretty rough neighborhood trails that I have not been able to hike for a year, then this evening Cards I won 3 of 5 games, and then ate my wife's chocolate mint Instant Pot cake - overall a very good day.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #144,275  
The trail pics
IMG_0589.JPG
IMG_0594.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #144,276  
Good evening all. 28F for the start, clear sky, light breeze. Light wind, moderate gusts, clear sky, and high temp was 61F, DP 26F. Putter this morning some KP duty, took wife to town for lunch and shopping, frozen potatoes and 1/2 & 1/2 in short supply. Bike ride then nap.
Covid update: Cooke 5137 confirmed cases, Montague 3398 confirmed cases, Grayson, 20096 confirmed cases. Cooke 27, Montague 107, Grayson 246, new cases.
Dennis sorry about the freezing rain, yuck.
Bill hard to get excited about going out in those temps
Roy have fun when seat time comes
Ron warmer weather has arrived hope burn pile move went well. nice moon pic
Scaredy sorry about message loss. If you were using the edit box on tractor it will have saved at least part of it. If using a program on laptop try relaunch program.
Billy rain and sleet over snow, going to be very slick
Drew glad you have inside plans
Dennis sounds ugly
NHBX Hope it does not get too ugly.
Drew understand about moving and leaving good friends.
Roy hope you were able to deal with walkways before they froze solid
Bupppies hope snow removal went well.
Don hope you were able to walk after Egore
Paul that was very light whining. nice work on the panel. Glad yesterday went so well.if it is too slick a day wait won't hut too much :)
RNG I was thinking if your van is heavier, then engine revs more going down hill than computer expects it to and the code gets thrown. Hope you can resolve the solar contractor issue(s). Glad to hear you got your parts, hope that will fix leak as well.
Paul sorry for the loss of your friend. Sounds like he was quite the character
Bill "all gone by Labor Day weekend" just in time for the next round :)
Ken hope it was warm enough for salt to work. thanks for the pic.
Buppies the word smart comes to mind :)
Ted hope you got to the shelf project, and get your empties filled
David sorry about guys H&F result. glad you are making progress on caretaker unit.
RNG he should hold you till more arrive.
Dennis good luck with ordering new brake pads. I try to keep unused software to a minimum.
Ron now that's a log!
Roy sorry about the driveway makers
Drew enjoy your trip
Kyle you did not miss much on the Cowboys game. 1st half was ugly. Hope they sort out the UTI infection, prayers sent. Have fun with Kohler project if you decide to go that route.
Don you posted while I was working on mine. Congrats on 125 deg. Will you lose any range of motion after PT is done? great trail pics.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, /mom o2 levels /son cough (bronchitis?), Bird/aging issues/, Don/knee recovery, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's FIL death /new cancer surgeries /cataract surgery, Roy/ palpitations, /angina, /shoulder, wife/ankle recovery, Billy /wife fall, David(moss) /remodel /divorce, Buppies/good biopsy report, Thomas/gout, Phil/reflux/wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery/retirement, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes, Ken/aunt fall injuries, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery follow up, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/injuries from fall, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Eddie & wife /covid, Drew /new neck pain, Mike /nephew - Covid, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,278  
Sounds like quite the day, Don

/ Good morning!!!! #144,279  
2022-01-18, 0424

19° right now...high, right around 20° and, maybe, snow showers.
Since the forecast was for freezing rain yesterday into last night, didn't bother doing any snow removal. We didn't get the freezing rain but did get about another inch or so of snow last night. The tractor is plugged in and I'll head out in an hour or so

The birds were really chowing down at the feeder yesterday. Must have been a couple dozen either eating, or waiting to eat. Most the time, the larger birds chase off the smaller ones...not yesterday though. It was almost like they were all just waiting their turn.

Pretty cool video
Don't think I would have got as close as some of these folks did...

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #144,280  
Good morning, low -3 high to 1°F. Wind NW 9 mph. Sunny.

I will go out at 9 and plow. Tractor block heater already turned on. A town run comes after plowing.

Roy, I'll bet the driveway is under the snow, somewhere. 🤣
If you don't put sand/salt mix down then if you run on the lawn a bit, it shouldn't matter.
As for tobacco and papers, I have papers here but they are for another purpose. I get my tailor made smokes by the carton and am 9 cartons ahead of myself. 200 smokes in a carton.

When I rebuilt my driveway I made it 10' wide on the straight section and the curve is 20' wide. It was easy getting the cab over tractor around the curve backwards but a bit of a challenge with the conventional. The cab over was also about 5' shorter.

Stay safe out there in the crappy weather