DNA paternity testing

/ DNA paternity testing #11  
Alan,
I have never been involved in DNA testing but suspect by the time you get to cousins the DNA does not have enough similar markers to be used as confirmation of being a sibling.

/ DNA paternity testing #12  
There is a Facebook Group called “DNA Detectives” that has volunteers that deal specifically with these types of issues. She can join that group and ask for a “search angel” to help her figure out it out.

/ DNA paternity testing #13  
I "hacked" my shin on my grapple, again, yesterday. Spread a little DNA on that darn tooth. But, then again, I know all the relatives I want to know.

Went too far back on my fathers side once. Seems they were all highwaymen. And, I don't mean repairing asphalt roads.

/ DNA paternity testing #14  
ok I have nothing to help but I have an observation in post #1 it is a HER and in post #6 it is a HIS. Maybe there is more to the story.
Post #6 is about the idiot that posted post #6.

/ DNA paternity testing #15  
As the world turns.

/ DNA paternity testing
I have contacted an attorney that is helping but he has run into the same roadblocks of no one closer than a cousin living.
Dont really want to exhume his remains.
Im sure she is his child since my great uncle kept all of her mothers correspondence and carried her picture in his wallet. He tried to marry the mother numerous times but she refused
This is one of those family secrets that comes to light when your cleaning out the house that he lived.
Will check on the facebook reference.
Thanks.
And my apologies for my earlier uncalled for rant. Im just trying to help her know for sure he was her father.

/ DNA paternity testing #20  
Oh, it was red and white. The tractor he owned.
One of those old IH tractors? If you say it was a Massey I may have to claim him as my long lost brother!!!😎😉