TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,101  
start offering threaded barrels, polymer or laminated stocks, threaded barrels and integral rails. With the removable box magazine and some great chamberings (.243, 7mm-08, 6.5CM and .308 as just a few), they'd make a heck of a hog rifle.
It would soon start to look like this, but the traditional look is part of the attraction, to many of us.

British-Southern-Gun-Company-9mm-Lever-Action-Rifle.png

Bruce

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,102  
I have a BLR in 30-06 now. Many years ago before my divorce I had a nice collection of them,
I had the .358 Winchester, the .243, the .270 and a .308

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,103  
I was talking with the Project Manager at work last week, and shooting came up. During the conversation, he discovered that I am a reloader, and offered to bring me his stash of .30-06 brass he's had laying around for 30-ish years. He seemed delighted he finally found someone who would take them. He brought them in today. It's one box of Remington and 13 boxes of Winchester Western SuperX ... 280 pcs of once-fired brass, all put back in the boxes and in perfect shape.

Added to my existing stockpile, and as little as I shoot my '03, I'll prbably never have to buy brass for it again.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,104  
It would soon start to look like this, but the traditional look is part of the attraction, to many of us.

View attachment 734521

Bruce
I have to laugh, I was looking at this thread on my phone, and the first thing that stuck out was the muzzle break from the distance. I was wondering what the heck caliber, so I went to look at the magazine. Imagine my surprise as I'm like what the heck!? The lever was over the top. Great pic. You could probably give that picture to the news and they would run with it per some story and no one would have a clue...

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #10,107  
I think semi-auto is banned in UK.

Bruce