Buying Advice I want to buy a new Tier 4 tractor this year!

/ I want to buy a new Tier 4 tractor this year! #41  
So long as you adhere to the 'yellow brick road', there should be no issues barring a brain box failure. By yellow brick road I mean the operating instructions in the owners manual which a lot of owners never bother reading.

/ I want to buy a new Tier 4 tractor this year! #42  
My open M6800 is in good shape and only 21 years old, but I plan to upgrade from 68 hp to 111 hp with an a/c cab. I really want a new Tier 4 (like I have a choice) tractor with a good loader. Choices seem to me to be:
1) Kubota M6-111
2) Kioti PX-1153PC
3) TYM T-1104

I would like to do all the maintenance at the farm. Workshop manuals are available, but I am not certain that any other tools are available. Are these models reliable enough to risk the amount of cash necessary to purchase them?

Raise livestock, plant crops, feed round bales, farm maintenance, loading and unloading are regular choirs. All suggestions are sincerely appreciated.
My neighbor does everything you do and then pushes snow for all the neighbors in the winter. Has the Kubota...

Stopped over to see my new LS tractor and said "at least its not a Kioti".

/ I want to buy a new Tier 4 tractor this year! #43  
My neighbor does everything you do and then pushes snow for all the neighbors in the winter. Has the Kubota...

Stopped over to see my new LS tractor and said "at least its not a Kioti".
Seems like a man with "discriminating" taste...

/ I want to buy a new Tier 4 tractor this year! #44  
I’ll be the odd ball here!

I would like to state that we a part time users only. We have about 400 hours on a 2018 model that we purchased new - so just making that clear!

We purchased a TYM T1054 in 2018 and couldn’t be happier. I was really wanting a New Holland or Kubota but for the price difference and the standards options the TYM came with, it was a no brainer. Self leveling loader, huge cab (very important as I’m a big guy), 3 remotes, front/back wipers, electronic 3 point lift with buttons on both rear fenders, 32 f/r gears, 3 speed pto, 4wd, higher weight rating for 3 point and FEL. Ours came with the Doosan engine.

I had and have concerns about parts and service later down the road but it looks like that will be common across the board for the next few years for everything.

While my wife and I was shopping for a new tractor, the big name guys would always tell me that the resale value of the TYM will be a lot lower than the big names. Considering how much less the original cost was - well that made sense to us and wasn’t a deciding factor.

We looked at a Mahindra 105sp and it is the identical tractor and infact it is made by TYM - it’s stamped on the nameplate but the Mahindra was $20k higher than the New Holland. Crazy.

I would not hesitate to purchase the same tractor. 3 year bumper to bumper warranty and 5 year power train. Have not needed neither but how much does that factor in to a purchase of this size?

Just my two cents!

/ I want to buy a new Tier 4 tractor this year!
I’ll be the odd ball here!

I would like to state that we a part time users only. We have about 400 hours on a 2018 model that we purchased new - so just making that clear!

We purchased a TYM T1054 in 2018 and couldn’t be happier. I was really wanting a New Holland or Kubota but for the price difference and the standards options the TYM came with, it was a no brainer. Self leveling loader, huge cab (very important as I’m a big guy), 3 remotes, front/back wipers, electronic 3 point lift with buttons on both rear fenders, 32 f/r gears, 3 speed pto, 4wd, higher weight rating for 3 point and FEL. Ours came with the Doosan engine.

I had and have concerns about parts and service later down the road but it looks like that will be common across the board for the next few years for everything.

While my wife and I was shopping for a new tractor, the big name guys would always tell me that the resale value of the TYM will be a lot lower than the big names. Considering how much less the original cost was - well that made sense to us and wasn’t a deciding factor.

We looked at a Mahindra 105sp and it is the identical tractor and infact it is made by TYM - it’s stamped on the nameplate but the Mahindra was $20k higher than the New Holland. Crazy.

I would not hesitate to purchase the same tractor. 3 year bumper to bumper warranty and 5 year power train. Have not needed neither but how much does that factor in to a purchase of this size?

Just my two cents!
Did your loader come with a loader quick attach or did you add one? I have a few other questions if you don't mind. The closest TYM dealer here seems to be primarily a zero-turn mower shop, but he recently moved and I have not seen his new shop.

/ I want to buy a new Tier 4 tractor this year! #46  
Yes, ours came with the universal skid steer quick attach. We have several different attachments from different vendors and they all fit fine.

Our loader also came with support brackets that slide over the cylinders when fully extended to serve as a mechanical block when needed. Such as raising the loader to service the engine. Not anything fancy but just another standard item that was included that the big brands didn’t offer.

Be glad to answer any questions you might have. I remember looking for feedback when we were first looking and didn’t find much.

I think that most people shy away from the brand because of the unknowns in regards to reputation, parts and dealer locations.

/ I want to buy a new Tier 4 tractor this year! #47  
I think that most people shy away from the brand because of the unknowns in regards to reputation, parts and dealer locations.
I agree...
TYM is a company that may disappear from the US market if they don't meet their sales targets or the dealerships can't provide timely turnarounds for maintenance and repairs.
There have been failures....Yanmar is one and that surprised me. They build solid, reliable equipment (some of the older Deere CUTs (670, 790 to name two) were all Yanmar. But, they just couldn't develop the market. Good thing though, I'm pretty sure parts are available even if service is not.

/ I want to buy a new Tier 4 tractor this year! #48  
I have a Kioti and cannot complain (66hp) as far as the reliability. I'm doing the type of work you listed and would love a bigger tractor.
That said, if I get another tractor it will have a buddy/instructor seat. Not sure if you've thought about that. Grandkids love riding in the tractor.

/ I want to buy a new Tier 4 tractor this year! #49  
Did your loader come with a loader quick attach or did you add one? I have a few other questions if you don't mind. The closest TYM dealer here seems to be primarily a zero-turn mower shop, but he recently moved and I have not seen his new shop.
Based on my research (mostly for a bit smaller T394 to T574 range), I believe all new TYM tractors have the SSQA standard. One of the things I like about the brand is that they put a lot of the things in the tractor that many people want/need without having to pay extra...and they cost less to begin with!

I don't think TYM will have much trouble in the market. They bought Kukje/Branson and they have a solid presence in the SE with RK. I could see them eventually ending that relationship as they expand. If anything, it seems TYM is building momentum. When that big Kioti dealer in the Nashville area (LSE) started selling TYM, that sent a message of sorts to me. It will take a few years to establish the Kubota/Deere level of dealership network, but at the end of the day...you only really need to have one good dealership. :)

/ I want to buy a new Tier 4 tractor this year! #50  
I wouldn’t touch anything that did not come with KTAC Insurance.

I’ve owned 2 that did & plan to be getting a 3rd soon.

No way in the world I’d consider your #2 or #3.

Green has soured around this hill even though there’s 12 between all the farms.
Interesting,
I have a neighbor that has a M7 and would never buy another one. Has had factory reps checking it out several times but claim he is overworking it. It stalls out pulling a 4 bottom plow. With 170 plus HP that should not be a problem. Lighter work and loader work he is happy with it.