Pulled the trigger (finally) kubota L3901

/ Pulled the trigger (finally) kubota L3901 #31  
After a ton of searches and questions (thanks again to all), I have finally pulled the trigger on a new-to-me Kubota L3901, 2015, 200 hrs, quick attach FEL and bucket. Here’s definitely one thing I’ve learned- if you’re in the market for a 30-40 hp tractor in central KY, and you find one, you better JUMP, because they’re disappearing fast around here. I thought i had 2 other ones purchased and they were gone b4 I could get there. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

anyways, to the good stuff. I am having the dealer add cruise control (it didnt have it) quick attach lift arms, fluid fill the rears, and add 3” wheel spacers. I also made sure that I watched the regen process just for my own satisfaction.
i added a 5’ tiller, 5’ bush hog, and 5’ box blade (all brand new)to the deal. Walked out just north of 24k.
I really want you guys to tell me i did ok, but i can take the criticism if i didn't. Lol
Also, if there’s something I’m missing… any recommendations? Let me know what you guys think. Im excited to get it….😀😀
Congrats from an L3010 owner. Getting the rears filled is the way to go. Still, always remember that with a full bucket up in the air the potential to turn the tractor over goes up exponentially. BTDT. Be careful with your new toy!

/ Pulled the trigger (finally) kubota L3901 #32  
Congrats on your new machine! I think you did well. I agree with the recommendation for a bucket level indicator. I use mine a lot, especially for snow removal.

/ Pulled the trigger (finally) kubota L3901 #33  
Congrats from an L3010 owner. Getting the rears filled is the way to go. Still, always remember that with a full bucket up in the air the potential to turn the tractor over goes up exponentially. BTDT. Be careful with your new toy!
best advice - I am lucky i had my seatbelt on when i had bucket in the air (like a dumbxxx) and flipped her over. if it flips, it flips fast and HARD! Seatbelt saved me...

/ Pulled the trigger (finally) kubota L3901 #34  
I've found the cruise control doesn't add much, but the spacers and loaded rear tires are excellent choices. I bought an L3901 a couple of years ago. It's been excellent. Just passing by it parked in the garage brings a smile. If you've use for it a grapple is a great tool. Check out Everything Attachments.

Congratulations

/ Pulled the trigger (finally) kubota L3901 #35  
Congrats....I have had three Kubota's....L48 TLB, B2320 which I gave to my son and I have an L3200 with loader now. They are nice tractors. I think the 3901 you have is a nice size. It will probably be worth in five years about what you paid now. They hold price well and easy to sell.

/ Pulled the trigger (finally) kubota L3901 #36  
After a ton of searches and questions (thanks again to all), I have finally pulled the trigger on a new-to-me Kubota L3901, 2015, 200 hrs, quick attach FEL and bucket. Here’s definitely one thing I’ve learned- if you’re in the market for a 30-40 hp tractor in central KY, and you find one, you better JUMP, because they’re disappearing fast around here. I thought i had 2 other ones purchased and they were gone b4 I could get there. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

anyways, to the good stuff. I am having the dealer add cruise control (it didnt have it) quick attach lift arms, fluid fill the rears, and add 3” wheel spacers. I also made sure that I watched the regen process just for my own satisfaction.
i added a 5’ tiller, 5’ bush hog, and 5’ box blade (all brand new)to the deal. Walked out just north of 24k.
I really want you guys to tell me i did ok, but i can take the criticism if i didn't. Lol
Also, if there’s something I’m missing… any recommendations? Let me know what you guys think. Im excited to get it….😀😀

/ Pulled the trigger (finally) kubota L3901 #37  
Good deal, now you need to update your profile!!!
I would like to do that but do not know how. How do I get my tractor listed under my avatar and how do I get all the tractors and implements listed at the end of my comments?

/ Pulled the trigger (finally) kubota L3901 #38  
Congrats! I know it doesn't seem like much, but I would fill the fronts, too. Can't have too much ground hugging weight!

/ Pulled the trigger (finally) kubota L3901 #39  
I use the cruise control when I'm running the tiller. Set it at about 3 mph and it will till smoothly.

/ Pulled the trigger (finally) kubota L3901 #40  
Awesome price. Congratulations!