Tires condition

/ Tires condition #21  
No weather cracking from 99. Wheels may break off though. LOL
19FEC892-D1CA-4E14-A872-B773018DEBF4.jpeg

/ Tires condition #22  
No weather cracking from 99. Wheels may break off though. LOLView attachment 736615
Not on the sidewalls, but don’t forget to look in the gaps in the tread. Cracking can be real common there and sometimes goes overlooked.
(not sayin yours are)

/ Tires condition #26  
Hard to make out the brand name on the sidewalls but they look to be 'China Bombs' to me.
I read an article that the Russian military is stalled in a lot of places in Ukraine because the vehicles were running China bomb tires that failed.

Last edited:
   / Tires condition #27  
I read an article that the Russian military is stalled in a lot of places in Ukraine because the vehicles were running China boob tires that failed.
I read that too somewhere, maybe on Rumble, I don't remember. Do know one thing, RV Builders love to mount China Bombs on new RV's and they seem to explode regularly.

Something about the makeup of Chinese rubber causes it to degrade quickly. Why I won't ever buy rubber tarp straps at Harbor Freight. In less than a year they dry out and break.

Always at least one thread on the RV forum I infrequently frequent about them exploding and ripping off fender skirts or worse. Seen some real carnage picture on there too.

/ Tires condition #28  
Your cut isn’t going to have a catastrophic explosion on the freeway at 80 mph. You will just start getting flats. Annoying but not dangerous. You can also get a little more use out of them by tubing the tires.
They are tubbed but also filled so flats would be problematic.
However, so far so good.
Just very frustrating as it cost me fair $$'s to install new tires that went as bad as those replaced and that within 5 months.
LOL, top speed, flat out, is all of under 10 MPH.
Just very frustrating! Had I known I'd have kept the old ones and saved many $$'s.

While it was a fight, I did get some partial compensation as warranty was still valid, they wanted the defective tires back but could not provide replacements so was I to ride on rims?
That was Goodrich, finally owned by Michelin with a few in between.

Last edited:
   / Tires condition #29  
They are tubbed but also filled so flats would be problematic.
However, so far so good.
Just very frustrating as it cost me fair $$'s to install new tires that went as bad as those replaced and that within 5 months.
LOL, top speed, flat out, is all of under 10 MPH.
Just very frustrating! Had I known I'd have kept the old ones and saved many $$'s.

While it was a fight, I did get some partial compensation as warranty was still valid, they wanted the defective tires back but could not provide replacements so was I to ride on rims?
That was Goodrich, finally owned by Michelin with a few in between.
I have only has to replace one set of tractor tires due to thorns embedded everywhere. I bought the replacements at a tire company that specializes in heavy truck and equipment tires. I don’t remember the brand but they lasted over ten years and were still good when I sold that tractor a few months ago.