10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic)

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #51  
Look on the back side of this pin, both sides.

View attachment 736345

Bruce

I have to apologize to Bruce because he was dead on. Today I was out by my tractor and took a peek at the pin in question. Holy moly it is a lynch pin. I guess my 74 year old brain is losing it, I was sure that my pin only had a hitch pin on it. I don't remember seeing anything from the OP on what he found.

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #52  
Blinker fluid.
Flight line.
180lb hose puller.
Box of spare fallopian tubes.

I'm just getting warmed up.
Don't forget the ominous "Motor Stables" e.g., mil speak for routine/preventative maintenance.

As far as the Fallopian tubes, when I was still working in the OR, we used to tell the new scrub nurses/OR Techs we would need some for the next days surgeries. The whole hospital was in on the gag and would send them from one end to the other trying to find them. The smarter ones would realize what was going on after the second or third stop, others would be sent from the lab, maternity, CMS, OBGYN, ER, etc, etc. until someone finally let them in on the fun - kill joys!

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #53  
Put a couple of required sizes in the tool box and Do Not play with them. Knuckle breaker!

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #55  
Many tractors have loops on the 3ph lift arms to store spare lynch pins. Check to see if maybe you just dropped a spare.
That's funny. I have noticed those loops on my old tractor's lift arms for a few decades now, and I never stopped to think that was what they are for.

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #56  
My Pin holding drawbar has lynch pin on bottom. I’ve lost it before.
I lost a few of those. When I finally had to walk the field looking for the drawbar that fell out because of it, I replaced it with a bold and lock nut.

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #57  
Does anybody else have trouble with the types of those that have no flat side on the head?

I starting losing them all the time and realized the heads without a flat side would wiggle themselves loose without using a big flat washer behind them.

I was pulling my hair out (what's left of it) trying to figure why I was losing them all the time. Now, I look for the ones with the flat side to the head and I stopped losing them.

I guess I've never had one that was strong enough to really bite a knuckle...

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #58  
That's funny. I have noticed those loops on my old tractor's lift arms for a few decades now, and I never stopped to think that was what they are for.
I thought those were to connect my PTO shaft safety chains...

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #59  
Did the OP fall asleep under the tractor while looking for an open hole?

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #60  
This pin fell off my new T474. Anyone have an idea what it's from? FYI I've done a lot of loader work since I bought it (10 hours on tractor). thank youView attachment 736343
I have 2 of these holding the bucket quick hitch on the front of the tractor.