10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic)

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #71  
Neighbor found one of those small round shanked lynch pins (cat 0?) the hard way, in his truck tire. Neither of us use them, probably picked it up on the road somewhere.

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #72  
Don't they have to take anatomy classes? I'm surprised so many don't know what a fallopian tube is.
Amazing thing with folks right out of school (be it a trade school, apprenticeship or college), they want to prove themselves so much to their peers that they don't even hear what they are asking for - or at least it doesn't register. Most have said that they recalled hearing the term (tubes, wrenches, etc), but didn't put two & two together at the time. When they figure it out, they usually have a good laugh and are ready & waiting to spring the gag on the next "green" person through the door.

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #73  
Neighbor found one of those small round shanked lynch pins (cat 0?) the hard way, in his truck tire. Neither of us use them, probably picked it up on the road somewhere.
I found a pair of garden shears that way once. Right through the sidewall on a 255/45R20 summer tire. Car had AWD so we had to replace all 4 tires. Luckily it was almost due for new ones, but that one hurt the old wallet a bit.

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #74  
I buy them and loose them in quantity.
Yep. The first thing a new tractor owner should buy is a bunch of assorted lynchpin, clevis pins, cotter pins, and a few hillmans. Also replacement bolts in various sizes for the rotary cutter (that are going to shake loose and fall out while operating).

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #75  
Don't they have to take anatomy classes? I'm surprised so many don't know what a fallopian tube is.
We learned that in high school.

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #76  
New vocabulary for you. That is a LYNCH PIN.
I call them finger pinchers. The spring loaded ring with me at least, has a bad habit if getting a finger top when I roll it back to the locked position. I much prefer hairpin clips but they don't always work in many applications and unlike Lynch pin locks they don't 'vanish' when being used either.

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #77  
We learned that in high school.
Far as I can tell today, kids learn nothing educational in public high school other than playing sports which for most will net them zip on real life and playing other so called 'educational' games that will net them nothing either. This up and coming generation is going to have a difficult time adapting to the 'way it works' in real life I fear.

I know locally at least, sports are always the paramount thing and that nets kids really nothing today, certainly not preparing them for real life.

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #78  
Hopefully the op figured it out almost 2 yrs later.

/ 10 Hours In, found this laying in front of my bucket (see pic) #79  
Far as I can tell today, kids learn nothing educational in public high school other than playing sports which for most will net them zip on real life and playing other so called 'educational' games that will net them nothing either. This up and coming generation is going to have a difficult time adapting to the 'way it works' in real life I fear.

I know locally at least, sports are always the paramount thing and that nets kids really nothing today, certainly not preparing them for real life.
Not my experience. My two sons did play high school sports, but they also learned math and science, Spanish, and went on to Masters and PhD in college. They didn’t need remedial classes in college. A small rural public high school with poor facilities but good teachers.