If there are aliens, what will they look like?

/ If there are aliens, what will they look like? #481  
That was a great series that ended too soon...at least there was a movie to tie up all the plots and loose ends...
I would have liked to have seen a few more seasons.

/ If there are aliens, what will they look like? #482  
I love watching this person's take on things. Most of it is over my head, but i can't find fault in her augments.

/ If there are aliens, what will they look like? #483  
^^^^^
I enjoyed this also. Especially the little green man. :D

Thank you for posting it. 👍

/ If there are aliens, what will they look like? #485  

/ If there are aliens, what will they look like? #487  
^^^^^^^

It was aliens!

Bruce

/ If there are aliens, what will they look like? #488  
Sorry, i get very stupid when I'm sober. :) Lets just ask the question, of what benefit we would get from encountering aliens?

Last edited:
   / If there are aliens, what will they look like? #489  
OK. I am convinced. The world is indeed flat. Science is nothing more than a scam, fake news designed to trick us all into joining an evil cult. Now that I have joined the flat earthers, could one of them can give me directions on how to get to the edge of the Earth? Can I drive there or do I have to take a boat? I will bet the view there is just awesome!

/ If there are aliens, what will they look like? #490  
OK. I am convinced. The world is indeed flat. Science is nothing more than a scam, fake news designed to trick us all into joining an evil cult. Now that I have joined the flat earthers, could one of them can give me directions on how to get to the edge of the Earth? Can I drive there or do I have to take a boat? I will bet the view there is just awesome!
I'm up for a road trip. Care to meet me at the point of Know Return?