Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #149,831  
ordered the right $5 generator rocker on off switch and got an email from Westinghouse three hours later saying the part was shipped.
very impressive.

RS, there's going to be a quiz and you will have to name every plant. Next week, we can do it in Latin...

spent hours calling around on utility trailers. Ringo has the same trailer as TSC for 500 more; they don't build it, just label it since they said they were having such
a hard time getting materials they weren't able to build enough of their own trailers. Sign of the times. TSC has none and said it could take 5 months to get one on order.
Problem is width is only 5 1/2 feet between the wheel wells. not sure that is enough for mower with bagger attachment on. Mower is 53 inches wide, figure another foot for bagger and I'm
at 65 inches. 5 1/2 feet is 66 inches. That's cutting it way too close for me. Think I need the next size up, though smaller is much better for storage.

Drew, my small trailer 6’x8’ and my 60” deck barely clears with the deflector chute removed.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,832  
Oh spring, where art thou?----Don
I think we used it all up over here..... summer is here now..... like it or not.
We are supposed to get close to 90 by Sunday..... those are late June temps for us.

Nice batch of potatoes. I bet they are tasty!

/ Good morning!!!! #149,833  
We have Hydrangea which we call snowball shrubs, but are a little different. They get big and multiply. That was one of the plants that overtook my fence next to the house.
0629191608a.jpg

We cut it way down, separated the root, and planted 2 down below my row of forsythia.
IMG_5048.JPG

This is what’s now by the house, with a redbud growing in it.
IMG_4473.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #149,834  
Got the grass mowed, two minutes into mowing a cold rain started but didn’t last long.
It’s typical weather for March 73rd.
60° but feels like 58° with a strong easterly breeze. Oh spring, where art thou?

77° today on this side of the bay. Dad said in 80s at the farm.

Had to shut my camera off at the farm, a tree limb grew in front of it, with a bunch of leaves, and the movement sent over 500 pictures this morning.
IMG_4475.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #149,835  
Helogabals, your English is way better than most of our Latvian, mine for certain. And, I was today years old when I learned that Latvian is the official language of the European Union. Did not know that. I'm now a tiny bit smarter than I was 10 minutes ago.

Thanks. He graduates tomorrow with a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice. His girlfriend graduates Friday with a Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science. They moved there from Illinois because she specifically wanted to go there. I have no doubt they will continue to support the school. They really like it there.
His English is better than my Latvian too. Sveiki, labrīt! Better than many I've worked with. Congrats to your son and his Gf. Texas State used to be a school that taught teachers how to "teach". Then in the '80's/90's it was a big party school. The school is up on a hill, and they used to allow motor scooters to park up there (and I sold a few of them to students), but I believe they rescinded that allowance. Nobody liked walking up the hill with a hangover. LOL. My brother and a friend snuck into the spring fed lake in the '70's, to go scuba diving at Christmas time. He said it was snowing while they were diving. Water a consistent 72F year round.

Thomas, sorry about your intrusion and missing camera.

I don't like broccoli, lettuce, or brussel sprouts either. Gimme green beans or Lima beans.

Not sure what I've posted....but I've given my notice. Work is scrambling to figure out what to do. Boss asked for a list of current workforce that are trained on the manual machines. I'm trying to be as helpful as I can be. I'm going to try and make a bunch of videos to pass on, to explain basics of each machine. On one hand, I admit I'm getting tired of making parts, but OTOH, I will miss having the shop at my beck and call. My new job will only require a weekly "wrap up" report stating what I worked on.

I'm a new Uncle again. My SIL had her first child. Many people I know are having/carrying babies right now.

Don, you have expensive tastes. Old Bronco's are selling for fairly high sums.

Prayers for those ailing, (Roy, Buppies, Helogabals) and in need, our country, Ukraine too.

Helogabals, any information about the Ukrainian mother with child?

I need to mow....and spray for weeds. This morning was very foggy and damp. I should mow now, but I'm worn out. Might have a beer later.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,836  
Yup those little son of b...hes just barely woke in here and hungry,long sleeve shirt or repellent if not I'll be playing connect the dots. :rolleyes:
30 years ago when I first came north (Toronto, ON) if I got bit by a blackfly I would swell up around the wound site (usually on the backs of my hands) and get real dopey/sleepy for about a day. Now, 30 years later they land on me and are a general nuisance but don't bother biting me.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,837  
Good morning. Well, Autumn has taken another 'turn' back towards Summer... overnight low was only 10C and currently it's 21C. The rain did come yesterday and there was 10mm in the gauge this morning. My house tank is now at 3/4 full. Alien is still copping a deluge according to the national weather map = no Z-turn fun for a while.

I've got a very busy week ahead of me, starting tomorrow. We've got a Federal election next Saturday (21st) but St Helens has a pre-polling station starting tomorrow for this week prior (not Sunday, though). So I'll be setting up/breaking down a table every day... early as I'll need to get the best position. My candidate will be on-hand from Sat-Tues and a couple of Senators will be on-hand Mon-Wed.

So, if you're wondering why I'm sporadically on TBN, that's why.

Take care all!

/ Good morning!!!! #149,838  
What a great day.
Costco had everything on my list, but especially the stainless steel utility sink for Sophie’s laundry room. Still no cat food, but I had already got via Amazon.

Pleasantly surprised that our favorite Chinese lunch buffet was back in operation. So we enjoyed a nice leisurely lunch.

Got in and out early at Dr office. Dr confirmed Sophie did in fact have an infection on her hand, but it is nearly cleared up on its own, so no meds required.

Home now, stuff put away. Time for feet up, relax with a refreshing beverage.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,839  
67F and clear @ 23:30, heading down to 62F for the for overnight low.

UPS dropped off the woven geo-tex for the garden before I headed in for my doctor's appointment.

All things seemed nominal at the Doc's: BP 109/68, HR 71 bpm, pulse ox 95%

He seemed to think the blood flow in my left leg was pretty decent/strong, right leg less so ... which fits in (more or less) with what I've been experiencing.

Took a little longer to get in and get out so Menards trip this evening got scratched. Probably do that tomorrow.

Did swing by LJS on the way home and got a two-piece combo (hushpuppies and slaw) for dinner ... with an extra piece ... :love:

Legume inoculant was in the mailbox when I got back and Amazon had dropped the package with 200 six inch staples on the front steps.

Got about 1/3 of the front lawn mowed after I ate. Could have done a little more but I knew Cub was low on fuel and didn't want to run out in the middle of the yard.

Just filled about 20 of those 6" pots with the home-brew potting soil for planting more squash and the pumpkins first thing tomorrow.

Time to hit the rack.

Hope everyone had a great day ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #149,840  
Good evening all. 74ºF for the start, clear sky light breeze. Windy South, less windy North, Clear sky during trip, and high temp in Clinton was 91ºF. Finished packing for trip, washed car, and left for Clinton MO. Almost 8 hours drive time, and 1 hour stop time. Last night in hotel, will be temp camping till I get home so will not try and post. Tomorrow will shuttle to Defiance, reassemble bike, and prep for ride, 5 days average 40+ per day. See you all and back side :)
David good news on Sophie's eyes. Bad news on Scag, what fuse is it blowing?
Helogabals hope pipe not important!
Roy was hoping resolution of BP would help dizzy/tired.
Bill hope you enjoyed seat time during stump removal.
Drew not psychic, was thinking they might send wrong part. If they were psychic, they would send you the part you need :) Hope meeting went well, and good luck trailer shopping.
RNG can the driveway gang replace some dirt to help the 15% slope? Sorry about the boot sizing issue hope it works out to your satisfaction.Good luck with flail hoses and Starlink box replacement.
Drew hope trailer works for you
Paul that is win/win, flying to get turboprop, and made you more productive as well.
Bill that is some tall clover :)
Ken when does anything heal as fast as we want it to?
PJ hope bug man not too late, and mowing goes well.
Bird windows not my favorite thing to clean, either.
Randy sorry antibiotics doing number on you, do you take pro-biotic to help?
RS got tired reading your post, whole going on over there. nice pics
Ted hope the wind behaved today. Good to heat HF not richer today.
Ted sorry about the possible plant loss and late bloomers.
Bill good to hear more goodies this winter.
Drew glad morning productive, hope same for afternoon.
Don good luck with BBQ sauce for jackfruit, and the pursuit of a proper group name. Good to hear potatoes ready to harvest.
Randy not much spring in Texas either, it's winter or summer :(
Thomas sorry about black fly season.
Don nice taters
Thomas got a lot done
Drew nice memories
RS hope Dr appointment went well.
Drew good luck getting trailer to work.
Dennis nice pics
Dennis, sorry about limb triggering camera.
Kyle understand about missing the shop, When I moved to Texas lost access to large well equipped machine shop :( hope you get mowing done.
Randy(wag) good luck with election work.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's FIL death /new(2) cancer surgeries not needed :) /cataract surgery, Roy /palpitations, /angina , Billy /wife fall, David(moss) /remodel /divorce, Buppies /3 new skin cancer spots and treatment, /wife head wound healing, / Bup and wife fever recovery and buppies's fall, Thomas/gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery/retirement, / passing out issues, /family issues, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife's hospital stay, /torn bicep, Ken/tree fall injuries, / kids shot tragedy, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, /cataract surgery, /Sophie's hand infection, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /root canal work, /retirement plans / brother "alligallyitus" and improving, James /wife's fall and recovery, Drew /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.