Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #149,841  
One of our roads. It is a causeway and the road is washed away on the far side leaving a deep hole.
20220513_111626.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #149,843  
2022-05-13, 0600

57° right now...high in the upper 80's today

Feeling somewhat better today. Getting some food down yesterday helped, I'm sure. Still a bit dizzy, but not like it was. I really need my appetite to improve too.

ZT got picked up by the dealer yesterday for a full service (my servicing is limited to oil, oil and air filters and such). Been 5-6 years since I bought it, I guess and has just over 500 hours. It had just over 200 when I bought it.
Lawn doesn't need it yet...close, but not yet.

Workday, week started off with some issues, but they're being resolved

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #149,844  
59 high of 68 rain showers all day good day to catch up

Prayers for all Our Country Ukrainian people

/ Good morning!!!! #149,845  
Looking at radar, we got a line of storms coming from SE, backwards from normal direction.

Dr appointment this morning.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,846  
good morning all
61 going to 68 today in clouds, rain was expected but not likely until tomorrow now. Grey and damp out, bit foggy.

glad you are feeling better Roy.

RS, wish my BP was that low.

no plans for today, though maybe a trip to Costco

/ Good morning!!!! #149,847  
77° today on this side of the bay. Dad said in 80s at the farm.

Had to shut my camera off at the farm, a tree limb grew in front of it, with a bunch of leaves, and the movement sent over 500 pictures this morning.
View attachment 745648
Kinda know what you mean,spide built web foot or so couple pics.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,848  
Good evening all. 74ºF for the start, clear sky light breeze. Windy South, less windy North, Clear sky during trip, and high temp in Clinton was 91ºF. Finished packing for trip, washed car, and left for Clinton MO. Almost 8 hours drive time, and 1 hour stop time. Last night in hotel, will be temp camping till I get home so will not try and post. Tomorrow will shuttle to Defiance, reassemble bike, and prep for ride, 5 days average 40+ per day. See you all and back side :)
David good news on Sophie's eyes. Bad news on Scag, what fuse is it blowing?
Helogabals hope pipe not important!
Roy was hoping resolution of BP would help dizzy/tired.
Bill hope you enjoyed seat time during stump removal.
Drew not psychic, was thinking they might send wrong part. If they were psychic, they would send you the part you need :) Hope meeting went well, and good luck trailer shopping.
RNG can the driveway gang replace some dirt to help the 15% slope? Sorry about the boot sizing issue hope it works out to your satisfaction.Good luck with flail hoses and Starlink box replacement.
Drew hope trailer works for you
Paul that is win/win, flying to get turboprop, and made you more productive as well.
Bill that is some tall clover :)
Ken when does anything heal as fast as we want it to?
PJ hope bug man not too late, and mowing goes well.
Bird windows not my favorite thing to clean, either.
Randy sorry antibiotics doing number on you, do you take pro-biotic to help?
RS got tired reading your post, whole going on over there. nice pics
Ted hope the wind behaved today. Good to heat HF not richer today.
Ted sorry about the possible plant loss and late bloomers.
Bill good to hear more goodies this winter.
Drew glad morning productive, hope same for afternoon.
Don good luck with BBQ sauce for jackfruit, and the pursuit of a proper group name. Good to hear potatoes ready to harvest.
Randy not much spring in Texas either, it's winter or summer :(
Thomas sorry about black fly season.
Don nice taters
Thomas got a lot done
Drew nice memories
RS hope Dr appointment went well.
Drew good luck getting trailer to work.
Dennis nice pics
Dennis, sorry about limb triggering camera.
Kyle understand about missing the shop, When I moved to Texas lost access to large well equipped machine shop :( hope you get mowing done.
Randy(wag) good luck with election work.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's FIL death /new(2) cancer surgeries not needed :) /cataract surgery, Roy /palpitations, /angina , Billy /wife fall, David(moss) /remodel /divorce, Buppies /3 new skin cancer spots and treatment, /wife head wound healing, / Bup and wife fever recovery and buppies's fall, Thomas/gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery/retirement, / passing out issues, /family issues, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife's hospital stay, /torn bicep, Ken/tree fall injuries, / kids shot tragedy, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, /cataract surgery, /Sophie's hand infection, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /root canal work, /retirement plans / brother "alligallyitus" and improving, James /wife's fall and recovery, Drew /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.
Enjoy the time Mostly.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,849  
58F clear sky mid 80's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...wood yet to be deliver so no stacking wood :( guess I'll just putter today follow by date night.

National Blame Someone Else Day and being Friday 13th...hmmm.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,850  
Morning all, rain and 60 going up to 67, rain supposed to start later in the day, but it's been raining for a while.
Clematis is in, lower field is more like a marsh.
Pine sawyers back on our mugno pine-hit them with permetherin, need to check later to see if that worked, or will need to bring out the sevin like last year..

Mostly have fun!

Stay safe and be well,

by20220510_183046.jpg