Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,204  
68°F and no rain

I think yesterday went well, will get professional opinion this morning when I get patch off.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day
My Doctor put a clear "protective" patch on me last Monday after my cataract surgery. I'd say GREAT improvement after 2 days. It did seem my eye got "tired" the first day. I think it had not been used much for months.
This is what mine was like (stolen off the web)

1653152573744.png

Hope yours and others do as well or better.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #150,205  
Don, carvana suspended from selling in IL due to not providing titles to cars.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,206  
Don, hospital required masking.

Yes, language confused. I’ve been irritated for years by the inappropriate usage by various entitleds resulting in changed/confusing meanings instead of creating their own word.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,208  
View attachment 746977
After the freezes and hail the mortar between my patio stones is looking bad. What is the best tool to remove 1/2 to 3/4” mortar between stones before re-mortaring it? The width between the stone vary between 1/8” and 3/4”, the stones are 1” thick.

Don, Rotary hammer drill with appropriate bits

/ Good morning!!!! #150,210  
One task accomplished.... the tree and a few flowers planted and watered. I need to adjust / reconfigure the drip system in those beds.

I had used some of the sprinkler heads that do about a 10" circle. We noticed that only the centers of the beds were moist, but at the edges bone dry. Going to redo with 4 individual drippers around the perimeter.

Might go spread a few bags of mulch. Temp is still only at 65° with a cool southern breeze. I have to take advantage of the nice weather.

We have been watching the firefighting aircraft flying directly overhead. One about every 10- 15 minutes. These are the big jet aircraft, I think DC-10's. I'm guessing at an altitude of 4-5K feet, maybe less, definitely loud for sure!