Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,221  
Prayers Thomas anything you need let me know

/ Good morning!!!! #150,222  
Thomas, don't be scaring your wife like that! Is that 25%-28% the Ejection fraction? Take it easy. Prayers.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,223  
Happy BXer going for maiden run.
IMG_0260.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #150,225  
Thoughts and prayers sent Thomas!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,226  
Thomas, extra good thoughts and prayers for you.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,227  
No ... primarily because "they" and "them" have a long history of singular usage:

Not in the way the news agencies are using they and them. It just makes for poor reporting.
Example: The store was robbed. They were shot by the police. (How many robbers were there?) ((One.))

Buckeye, I was sweating the check my Mom got from "them" and checking every day to see if it cleared. Looking into "their" stock and profits was not reassuring. I saw "they" just reduced the sales price of mom's car. If they sell it now they will only make $1,000 profit. Neighbors across the street bought a car from them 6 months ago and are happy with it.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,229  
Thomas, please take it easy and listen to the Mrs.
Prayers and thoughts for a simple fix.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,230  
High temp for the day was 71°.... nice! A cool southern breeze made it 'feel' cooler.
I was able to change out the drippers without any complications. It was actually easier than I was anticipating. Spread a couple bags of mulch, didn't want to start another area until I can do the whole area (large landscape bed). The bags aren't going anywhere.....