Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,582  
Not yet those are for her but if I live long enough I could grow a pony tail down to my butt

/ Good morning!!!! #150,583  
She says they are the most comfortable shoes she’s ever owned already worn out two pairs

/ Good morning!!!! #150,584  
Good evening all. 55ºF for the start, clear sky, light breeze. Light wind, clear sky, and high temp was 86ºF, HI 86ºF. Going to have more wind next 3 days then less wind, and outside shot at more rain. Couldn't find updated insurance paperwork so got it emailed, when wife got up from nap went to town, got truck inspected, haircut, new timer for posrch light, (old one died), and finished Grocery shopping, and had lunch at into Mexica restaurant. Ride when I got home nice except for warm temps, then nap. Ride in AM has 6:30 start time :( . No progress on boat. :(
Bill sorry about the sceeters, glad dump run and town run successful.
Dudley sorry to hear about coyote woes. hope you can find a good coyote solution.
Bird it is the drier air that warms up easier coupled with clear sky.
Roy have fun mowing.
Bill good luck with fan project.
Thomas sorry about Boo's fit, hope date night went well ;)
Buppies how did rain gauge get stopped up?
Drew sorry about soggy start, feel the same when want to ride.
Chris may need bear spray to deal with dogs here.
Drew so Stellatlantis did not learn from VW?
Don interesting story about Whipper. Great to hear how she made transition.
Ken sorry about surprise rain. Nice to hear tire fixed quickly. Good luck with next tree. Nice pic and tractor
Paul good to spring out of tranny, good trip. Hope you get to do music tonight.
Billy hope no weather damage in your future. Hope you get 8 more years from new phones.
Don neat thumbcutter and finger protection
RS nice forecast. hope good progress on Kubota.
Ted hope you got your transplanting and shopping done.
Fuddy vey glad it missed you , tornadoes always bad news. It ripped a lot of stuff up. Thanks for pics
Drew hope you can get everything tied down and stowed away. Nice pic from trip.
David hoping you got good post op report as well.
Scaredy so that is where all the rain is going, Ted needs you to share !
Fuddy that is a lot of destruction. Again good to hear you are OK
Randy good to hear good report on post op.
Randy you got a lot done, hope eye was protected.
Fuddy devastation is extensive, thanks for link.
Drew what no veggies?
Dennis glad rain did not prevent grilling hotdogs.
Randy(wag) Us keep score?
Ted good to hear you got so much done. Hope knee doesn't complain too much tonight.
Dennis good to hear you are getting some much needed rain.
Buppies good to hear you are getting some rain, and no tornadoes.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's FIL death /new(2) cancer surgeries not needed :) /cataract surgery, Roy /palpitations, /angina , Billy /wife fall, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /3 new skin cancer spots and treatment, /wife head wound healing, / Bup and wife fever recovery and buppies's fall, Thomas/gout, /operation and recovery, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery/retirement, / passing out issues, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife's hospital stay, /torn bicep, Ken/tree fall injuries, / kids shot tragedy, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, /cataract surgery, /Sophie's hand infection, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /root canal work, /retirement plans / brother "alligallyitus" and improving, Drew /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, mass shooting victims and family, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,585  
74° now dew point 66, maybe thunder storm tonight. Could use some rain.
Saw a nice healthy looking fox this morning, wife was getting some eggs from a neighbor who thought a coyote took a couple of her chickens. Maybe but my guess is fox. We often find various chicken parts in the yard. I suppose it could also be hawks or owls, when we used to feed the birds we had hawks pick them off the feeder. Kinda like settling up a buffet!

Tomorrow is a visit the cemetery day, shamefully neither of us has been for a couple of years. The wife’s sister is picking her up in the morning, the veterans cemetery is about an hour away. I’m glad she’s not going alone I worry about her. I’m going to meet my sisters at our family’s cemetery about an hour and a half away, they already planted the grave site. It’s well taken care of, my nephew works for the parks and cemetery department in town. It makes me feel a bit sad when I visit and see the names of all the family buried there, many gone before I was even born. I never really knew my dad he passed @ 43 I was only 4. Mom picked herself up and went to work and raised us 3 kids with the help of family, she was 1 of 12 so plenty of support.

Well that’s enough rambling for now. I really enjoy reading all the daily trials and tribulations of all who post here.

A heartfelt prayer and thank you to those that gave everything for our great country.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,586  
. I need to check the wear on the front axle pivot bushings so they can be ordered if need be. I don't have an inside mic to measure a bore so will probably try and see if just doing it by feel will yield some enlightenment.

If you have an outside micrometer or even calipers, here’s a cheap solution-

/ Good morning!!!! #150,587  
If you have an outside micrometer or even calipers, here’s a cheap solution-

They work really good, once you develop a "feel" for both the telescoping gage and the micrometer used to measure. I normally use a ring gage, but most home owners aren't going to buy anything like that. It really depends on how tight the tolerance is. If in thousandths, not too difficult...if in "tenths" (.0001), that's more difficult unless one is experienced

/ Good morning!!!! #150,588  
I asked in the starlink thread, someone posted you couldn’t switch.

Maybe initially, but doesn’t make sense if same equipment. Probably read what I read, not a quotable source just someone’s opinion. Seems worst case I cancel then sell my RV bought system, keeping Resident. Likely I’ll cancel my $25 month Visible and come out even.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,589  
Maybe initially, but doesn’t make sense if same equipment. Probably read what I read, not a quotable source just someone’s opinion. Seems worst case I cancel then sell my RV bought system, keeping Resident. Likely I’ll cancel my $25 month Visible and come out even.

It was an answer to my question, it came from starlink page
IMG_4651.JPG

Yea, if you can sell it later, might be good interim solution. I’ve been debating trying it. Don’t want 2 systems. My mobley still works pretty good at $23 month

/ Good morning!!!! #150,590  
It was an answer to my question, it came from starlink page
View attachment 747948

Yea, if you can sell it later, might be good interim solution. I’ve been debating trying it. Don’t want 2 systems. My mobley still works pretty good at $23 month

Can I take hope with “At this time” ?

My Mobley appears to be good 33/12 right now, but ATT has done something where performance doesn’t match the speed reports. For several weeks now web page loading has been painful. I see maybe 25% of pics posted on TBN, most appear as broken links, some reappear when I revisit site. Frustrating. I’ve used less than 5gb data for the month.