kimber autopistols

/ kimber autopistols #21  
I used to have a Sig P938, but after repeated spring guide rod separating issue (2 piece) I deemed my Kimber Micro 9 Stainless more reliable. And it is the only Kimber I own still.

/ kimber autopistols #22  
For a small cc 9mm, I love my Sig p-938.
Doesn't the government issue you something?

My carry is a Glock 17. Tough to conceal, but fits my hand nicely. I'll have to give that Sig a look for when I need to be more discreet.

/ kimber autopistols #23  
I had an issue with a tarus fullsize combat pistol. The mag wouldn't eject.
I called 'em they said Send it in and they fixed it and sent it back no problem. I like it better than the Baretta it's based on. Better trigger, better feel, better.
Did you need to go through a gunshop to do that, and another background check to get it back?

/ kimber autopistols
Did you need to go through a gunshop to do that, and another background check to get it back?
Yah huh? No, I was in New Jersey too. I just put it in a box and brown trucked it. Then in a couple weeks there was a box on my doorstep. Probably broke 50 laws.

/ kimber autopistols #25  

My carry is a Glock 17. Tough to conceal, but fits my hand nicely. I'll have to give that Sig a look for when I need to be more discreet.
Same. Have a 17 for the nightstand.

/ kimber autopistols #26  

I’m not in a law enforcement job, so no I don’t get issued a work gun. The Sig is sweet for CC, small but reliable and accurate. And 9mm, but only a single stack 7 shot magazine. Easy conceal or double stack - take your pick.

/ kimber autopistols #27  
I used to have a Sig P938, but after repeated spring guide rod separating issue (2 piece) I deemed my Kimber Micro 9 Stainless more reliable. And it is the only Kimber I own still.
I haven’t had that issue, but I heard it was an issue on the early production models.

/ kimber autopistols #28  
Yah huh? No, I was in New Jersey too. I just put it in a box and brown trucked it. Then in a couple weeks there was a box on my doorstep. Probably broke 50 laws.
I thought that I might have to send my GP100 back to Ruger, and they told me that they could only send it back to a licensed dealer.
Fortunately my local gunsmith was able to fix it for me. 👍

/ kimber autopistols #29  
probably price.

/ kimber autopistols #30  
This year I bought a Kimber Mako after retiring and Uncle Sam wanting his pistols back. Really nice gun, shoots great, been 100% reliable. Some of the other guys shot it at the range last month and loved it - some liked it better than their issued Glocks.