Is new equipment really that hard to come by?

/ Is new equipment really that hard to come by? #1  

Lineman North Florida

Veteran Member
Tractor
Farmtrac 360 DTC with FEL & John Deere 5093E with FEL ,Kubota SVL 75-2
I ordered a new Kubota SVL-75/2 compact track loader back in February and it finally came in so I went yesterday to get it, before I left with it my salesman said if you want to make 15k off of that skid steer there is a man in Arkansas who has called twice this week wanting that skid steer you ordered, he told him it was pre-purchased and that I was coming to pick it up, he said his dealer in Arkansas was 15k higher than what I payed and if I was interested he would give me that for it as his dealer told him he didn't know when he could get one in, I'm not gonna lie to you I almost did it, but I have jobs waiting on me that I need it for, just hard for me to believe that stuff is that hard to come by.

/ Is new equipment really that hard to come by? #2  
My neighbor was one of the first to get the new Ford Bronco and was offered $40k over what he paid by another dealership. He turned it down.

New Ford Super Duty’s have an eight month wait and are selling for over MSRP.

Yea, I guess new equipment is that hard to come by.

/ Is new equipment really that hard to come by? #3  
I went to the Kubota house the other day to shop for ZTRs. Specifically for the amount of acreage I’ll be mowing, I was wanting to look at the Z251kh-54. I really want to go a little bigger with the Z422kw-54 - which is probly what I will do. Anyway. . . The sales gal told me they have NO Z200 series ZTRs and they would not be getting Any from Kubota until after January 2023.

Dannnnng! ! !

/ Is new equipment really that hard to come by? #4  
sounds like skullduggery in arkansas to me

/ Is new equipment really that hard to come by? #6  
What did you have to pay for the 75 then and what option package? You’d probably loose half the 15k if you went to buy another one.

/ Is new equipment really that hard to come by?
What did you have to pay for the 75 then and what option package? You’d probably loose half the 15k if you went to buy another one.
64.3k cash price, cab with A/C & heat, radio, back-up camera, air ride seat, 6' large bucket, hi-flow auxillary hydraulics, wide tracks and I think that is about 5k more than last year, he told me if he ordered me another one right now it would be about 3k more and he didn't know when he would get it. I will see if I can post a picture of it in a few minutes.

I hooked up my brush cutter and worked on some briars, vines and saplings up to about 4" this afternoon and was well pleased, it never strained, I will probably try my grapple tomorrow.
20220609_171341.jpg
20220609_171316.jpg

/ Is new equipment really that hard to come by? #9  
nice rig, quite a purchase. didn't mention use, commercial? enjoy the machine, endure payments, regards

nice rig, quite a purchase. didn't mention use, commercial? enjoy the machine, endure payments, regards
I retired and figured I would start a little business , I can do some pretty rough mowing with this rig and still do field mowing with my tractors, I did a job last week getting some land ready and planting some Pensacola bahia for a pasture and I have a job next week doing a driveway with asphalt millings and I can always use it here on the farm. No payments I elected to pay cash and get the additional $2700.00 off. I hope to be able to stay as busy as I want to be once word gets around.