Is new equipment really that hard to come by?

/ Is new equipment really that hard to come by? #11  
Ordered my L3560 Aug 16, 2021. Just took delivery of the tractor yesterday and the dealer has no idea when the loader & bucket will be in.
Dealer said he knows people who would give me $5-10,000 more than I paid.

/ Is new equipment really that hard to come by? #12  
Guy just offered me 30 grand for my pre 4 M9000 open station. I paid 16 for it 2 years ago. My local dealer has quite a few new smaller Kubota's on the lot presently.

/ Is new equipment really that hard to come by? #13  
I retired and figured I would start a little business , I can do some pretty rough mowing with this rig and still do field mowing with my tractors, I did a job last week getting some land ready and planting some Pensacola bahia for a pasture and I have a job next week doing a driveway with asphalt millings and I can always use it here on the farm. No payments I elected to pay cash and get the additional $2700.00 off. I hope to be able to stay as busy as I want to be once word gets around.
excellent, sounds like fun and that you're in a better place than most. cheers

/ Is new equipment really that hard to come by?
excellent, sounds like fun and that you're in a better place than most. cheers
I am fortunate, I was able to have a career as a lineman which I truly loved and will forever be thankful for the memories and friendship's made all over this country over 35 years, I am still in pretty good shape physically and am now able to start this little endevour just because I wanted to, the lord has truly blessed me by watching over me and guiding me through the years and I am very thankful.

/ Is new equipment really that hard to come by? #15  
I ordered a LX3310 in November of 2021. I just got a call Wednesday that the tractor is in. No idea on the FEL. The dealers said that the Kubota rep that is in the office when he called me said it would be 2 weeks, 3 weeks, or maybe 4 weeks. Perhaps a month or two and the FEL should be in.

I wanted to order a Flail mower from Betsco in December but they were on back order. It came available last month so I ordered it immediately.

As a pastor I have told my congregation the way things are, if you see something you need and you have the money buy it now instead of waiting.

/ Is new equipment really that hard to come by? #16  
I retired and figured I would start a little business , I can do some pretty rough mowing with this rig and still do field mowing with my tractors, I did a job last week getting some land ready and planting some Pensacola bahia for a pasture and I have a job next week doing a driveway with asphalt millings and I can always use it here on the farm. No payments I elected to pay cash and get the additional $2700.00 off. I hope to be able to stay as busy as I want to be once word gets around.
That's what I want to do when I retire! Good stuff... Enjoy that beauty.

/ Is new equipment really that hard to come by? #17  
My neighbor was one of the first to get the new Ford Bronco and was offered $40k over what he paid by another dealership. He turned it down.

New Ford Super Duty’s have an eight month wait and are selling for over MSRP.

Yea, I guess new equipment is that hard to come by.
For $40k, I'd ride a bicycle for a year until this madness subsides.

/ Is new equipment really that hard to come by? #18  
When time get tough and things grow short in supply they get more valuable. The next stop on the list is to scavenge the used for parts.

/ Is new equipment really that hard to come by? #19  
Weird, i just drove by the local kubota dealer just today, and their lots are packed with tractors, skid steer and mini ex’s.

/ Is new equipment really that hard to come by? #20  
Our local Kubota dealer is stocked with a okay selection of tractors. They have no zero turns though. Which is their number one selling item there. The kicker , most of the tractors don’t have FEL and no idea when they will get them. I got lucky getting my ls mt5. I was looking for about 7 months for a 65-80 hp unit.

Almost every dealer around me in Michigan said they don’t know when they will get inventory. I got lucky and the only phone call to this date still that I received was from the ls dealer saying he had a delivery of a few larger units. I went up the next day and got the pleasure of listening to his phone non stop ringing with people asking about that model and mt4s that he got.

I am absolutely happy with my decision to buy it on the spot. That was in mid March. I still have yet to receive a call from any of the others I was dealing with. I still don’t see many utility tractors either.