Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #152,441  
72 to 92. Showers missed us yesterday. Need some.

Don, if the wear was even, under inflation is the only other thing besides what Bird said and your idea of alignment. If the wear is in uneven/patches, could be out of balance or suspension issues. 26K is about less than 50% of what I'd expect on a light truck. Hope you figure it out.

Prayers said for Sophie's eye.

Buppies, how is Mrs. doing?

We got a check from the US Treasury yesterday...no idea why, and of course, no explanation.

We went to visit my mom in Virginia Beach yesterday. She had this old 70 year old place picked out for us to go for lunch...it used to be a bait shop when I'd go to Sandbridge surfing as a teenager...now it's a seafood restaurant...really good. Then I (hopefully) fixed her laptop...it had a pop-up virus demanding that you update your "anti-virus" software. Fixed her sink, storm door, iphone, and drove her over to look at a senior living community...she's 91, so barely qualifies. 😁 Her current condo is 2 stories with steep stairs, so would like her to move.

They are building a 3rd bridge tunnel across the James River (Hampton Roads) and I've never seen so many tall cranes in a row along the existing bridge. Will be so nice when it's finished. Saw lots of US Flags waving, too. Nice.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,442  
Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Canada Day !!!

1656676159884.png

Looks like I will be joining the festivities for a while at the Waterfront Park. Our church is always counted on for the hot dogs / hamburgers stand, and a huge Kidz Zone of things ... games, water balloons, face paintings. I'm no artist, but I can flip a burger and make coffee :) Music, Vendors, Food Trucks, Car Show, Fireworks ... should be fun, probably exhausting.

My main connection for today is the Show & Shine with the local car groups, they have space for 100 vehicles, and it will likely be full.

I'll check in later tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,443  
Going into 90s today another hot and dry one

Not doing too well wngsprd thanks for asking

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #152,444  
Hope Toppop is doing better has anyone heard how he is doing?

/ Good morning!!!! #152,445  
Happy Canada Day, to my Canadian friends and family.

Happy fourth when it comes to America.

Hope all have a great holiday weekend.

Hope all that are ailing find peace and a return to health soonest.

Been hot here, in more ways than one. Just cannot keep up with the grass.....

/ Good morning!!!! #152,446  
Good morning! 74˚F heading to the mid 90s or so they say. Yesterday was hotter than predicted topping out out 100˚ for the last day of June.

Yesterday was my water day and I watered at 1AM and 11PM, and washed my dusty truck after 7pm, not in the true sprit of once a week watering but within the legal rules to keep from getting fined and hopefully will not have to replace the sod this summer. The water from washing the truck evaporated on the driveway and never made it to the street, and the driveway is only two car lengths.
Only a 10% chance of rain the next 10 days which means it will evaporate before it hits the ground.

Since the alignment was OK I'm hoping it was the tire as Bird pointed out. The new Michelin Tires are guarantied for 70K miles and I will be rotating them every 6K miles.

Might just go see a movie mid day, only $5 for seniors before 6pm.

Fireworks are illegal in our town but not the county. They should be this year because of all the very flammable dried vegetation.

Any fireworks restriction where you live?

/ Good morning!!!! #152,447  
Thought my truck was doing good at just under 50k for a 2008. But it’s a mess, definitely not well cared for. Sitting outside in sun is hard on them.

77° and 85% humidity.
Son got here from TN yesterday. He will stay a week.
Other son mowed around house yesterday, but not field which needs it.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,448  
Wngsprd, sounds like good visit. Too bad about computer virus. I got one like that once, had to use a special program to freeze the virus program that kept replicating itself, so I could then get rid of it. Pita.

Seafood sounds good.

Been years since I’ve been thru that tunnel.