4 th is on the way, Grill Time

/ 4 th is on the way, Grill Time #11  
Pork Butt = Shoulder portion of the pig

1656724360120.png

We don't eat rectums, but have been known to act like one :)

/ 4 th is on the way, Grill Time #12  
What the heck are pork rectums anyway? never heard of them and they don't sound all that appealing.
Pork rectums are wanna be horse's a$$es that didn't quite make the grade.:giggle:

/ 4 th is on the way, Grill Time #14  
Still trying to convince the wife that this would go good on the grill...:eek:
not sure there'd be enough to go around. :ROFLMAO:

1656792160258.jpeg

/ 4 th is on the way, Grill Time #15  
A fox if I get a good shot.
I've eaten a lot of different things, yet a smoked fox isn't even something I've considered. Do you do it fur on, or clean and gut it first?
It really doesn't matter, I'll leave my portion so that you connoisseurs will have enough.

Reminds me of the time that I was invited to trapper's night at camp. My friend said "The main course will be my famous coyote stew... of course you'll be the only one eating it!" :D

To get back to the OP's question, I am not grilling anything this weekend. However I do have a big, old, cast iron dutch oven which
I've neglected. I've almost gotten it cleaned back to where I can use it, this weekend I'll be seasoning it so that next weekend I can do some beans in my beanhole.

/ 4 th is on the way, Grill Time #16  
I've spent the best part of the day digging up a freeze proof yard hydrant that needs replaced.

I have a bunch of chicken being brined for grilling tonight. I'll also grill some mexican style corn and grilled zucchini. Then wash it all down with some ice cold LoneStar Light while sitting in the water trough pool.

/ 4 th is on the way, Grill Time #17  
If there's anybody here from Pennsylvania... Enjoy a Yuengling for me. 🍺

/ 4 th is on the way, Grill Time #20  
I've eaten a lot of different things, yet a smoked fox isn't even something I've considered. Do you do it fur on, or clean and gut it first?
It really doesn't matter, I'll leave my portion so that you connoisseurs will have enough.

Reminds me of the time that I was invited to trapper's night at camp. My friend said "The main course will be my famous coyote stew... of course you'll be the only one eating it!" :D

To get back to the OP's question, I am not grilling anything this weekend. However I do have a big, old, cast iron dutch oven which
I've neglected. I've almost gotten it cleaned back to where I can use it, this weekend I'll be seasoning it so that next weekend I can do some beans in my beanhole.
Not sure what I'm going to do after I plug him with the 22 Hornet but he's killed three baby ducks after trying to run off with an adult duck. I'm done with it.