The days really are going by faster!!!!

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #6  
think its a byproduct of getting older

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #8  
yeah its a well known phenomenon as you get older the faster the days pass by...

No, It's Not Just You: Why time "speeds up" as we get older - Science in the News
I have always held that as you age, months and years seem to go faster because as a percentage of your life experience, these periods of time are indeed shorter. To an 8 year old, a year would seem to last forever because one year of a total of four (if you don't count the first four developmental years) represents 25% of their existence. When you are 54 that same period of time would be only 2% of your existence.

If perception of time is relative in proportion to your age, then the older you get the faster it would seem to go.

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #9  
I have always held that as you age, months and years seem to go faster because as a percentage of your life experience, these periods of time are indeed shorter. To an 8 year old, a year would seem to last forever because one year of a total of four (if you don't count the first four developmental years) represents 25% of their existence. When you are 54 that same period of time would be only 2% of your existence.

If perception of time is relative in proportion to your age, then the older you get the faster it would seem to go.
My wife and I were just discussing that on our evening walk a couple days ago. It’s already August! 🙃

/ The days really are going by faster!!!! #10  
It is the fact that we are bringing up all that oil, from underground, and then burning it into the atmosphere. Thus, the mass-distribution change inside the earth makes it spin faster as we extract and burn off things near the relative surface of the planet.