Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming?

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #111  
Let's keep religion out of it...or is that your only recourse when you learn that most of what you believe about (man made) climate change is a bunch of lies..?
Religion aside, denialism is a classic case of not getting the message. How many 1000 year storms per year will it take to change your mind? I doubt it will ever happen. As long as you stay in the shallow end, you should be fine.

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #112  
It's really NOT a "nation's conclusion"....it really boils down to a political bias conclusion...which has no real evidence that has not been altered (tainted)...
You have to follow the money...Just because one party in power makes a decree does not make it a "national conclusion"...(except for maybe france)
And ANYONE that gets paid for work they do in the climate field is biased...no ifs, ands or buts...!
You may have to go through several layers of separation but eventually the source of the money will be revealed in a majority of cases...

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #113  
Religion aside, denialism is a classic case of not getting the message. How many 1000 year storms per year will it take to change your mind? I doubt it will ever happen. As long as you stay in the shallow end, you should be fine.
The only thing classic about the subject is how gullible so many people are that they don't realize they are the victims of believing something just because it has been repeated ad nauseam...they think it's true...

Please tell me exactly who is denying that the planet's climate is changing ??? who are these people ?...

FYI the planet's climate has been changing since its formation...the people that are not "getting the message" are the ones that don't realize this and have to have someone or something to blame...

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #114  
Maybe the frequency of 1000 year storms has increased because of natural reasons, and nothing to do with man?

Also: Ever consider the severity of the storms and their impact on man is elevated more than ever because the population of the planet has increased, with more people occupying more locations subject to severe weather conditions?

Coasts, cliffs, mountainsides, etc.?

Last edited:
   / Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #115  
Just because the media calls a storm 1000 year storm is enough evidence for a thinking person to know they are blowing smoke. We don't have 1000 years of good data. Heck, we don't have 200 years of good data.

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #118  
Just because the media calls a storm 1000 year storm is enough evidence for a thinking person to know they are blowing smoke. We don't have 1000 years of good data. Heck, we don't have 200 years of good data.
Thats a very overlooked point and why I am VERY skeptical of these weather change claims

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #120  
LoL...there is nothing made up...geeze...you are the one in denial (it's not a river in Africa)...
Just because it debunks everything you THOUGHT was true does not make it fake...
There is NOTHING fake about them "adjusting" temperature data...it is 100% FACT...get over it and realize your gullibility has led you down the wrong path...!
Now now lil piney. Its OK. I know it hurts. Mommy will be home soon.