Kubota Flat Hydraulic Connectors - HELP

/ Kubota Flat Hydraulic Connectors - HELP #11  
The OP's problem sounds like a procedural problem.

If you relieve the pressure in the tractor and implement before disconnecting then the issue is your implement storage.

FYI Your tractor engine has to be off to relieve line pressure. If your valves are electric actuated then the engine has to be off but the electrical on to actuate the valves. You should hear the valves actuate and see the lines relax when pressure is relieved.

If you leave implements outside and in the sun you will have problems with pressure build up in the implement. You will need to crack a fitting to relieve pressure built up in the implement.

I keep my attachments indoors and out of the sun and rarely have issues. If I detach in the morning and leave the attachment out in the sun all day I will have to crack a fitting.

/ Kubota Flat Hydraulic Connectors - HELP
The OP's problem sounds like a procedural problem.

If you relieve the pressure in the tractor and implement before disconnecting then the issue is your implement storage.

FYI Your tractor engine has to be off to relieve line pressure. If your valves are electric actuated then the engine has to be off but the electrical on to actuate the valves. You should hear the valves actuate and see the lines relax when pressure is relieved.

If you leave implements outside and in the sun you will have problems with pressure build up in the implement. You will need to crack a fitting to relieve pressure built up in the implement.

I keep my attachments indoors and out of the sun and rarely have issues. If I detach in the morning and leave the attachment out in the sun all day I will have to crack a fitting.
Normally I would agree with you. But that doesn't seem to be the case for me. I'm careful to relieve all pressure before I disconnect and before I re-connect. It doesn't seem to matter. I know this because after disconnect anything, just for grins, I peridically re-connect them (tractor is still off). They snap right on with zero resistance. So there isn't inherent pressure. But let me tell you - when I go to reconnet. . . impossible. I have to crack a fitting every single time. It's incredibly annoying.

/ Kubota Flat Hydraulic Connectors - HELP #13  
You might consider trying this: Before disconnecting the attachment, with the grapple clamp raised and with the engine OFF, lower the clamp all the way. This should induce air into the cylinder(s) so then disconnect the two hoses and plug them into each other for storage to prevent pressure buildup.

/ Kubota Flat Hydraulic Connectors - HELP #15  
3 options
1. buy one of them clamp tools
2. Change them out to AG style (iso 5675) couplers that you can manually relieve by popping the poppet or ball
3. Change them to flatface that are designed to connect under pressure.

Its not a lack of bleeding the hydraulics thats causing fits. Its likely the temperature change pressurizing the fluid

/ Kubota Flat Hydraulic Connectors - HELP #16  
3 options
1. buy one of them clamp tools
2. Change them out to AG style (iso 5675) couplers that you can manually relieve by popping the poppet or ball
3. Change them to flatface that are designed to connect under pressure.

Its not a lack of bleeding the hydraulics thats causing fits. Its likely the temperature change pressurizing the fluid
That's why I'm suggesting that inducing a little air before disconnecting might alleviate the high pressure fluid buildup.

/ Kubota Flat Hydraulic Connectors - HELP #17  
Normally I would agree with you. But that doesn't seem to be the case for me. I'm careful to relieve all pressure before I disconnect and before I re-connect. It doesn't seem to matter. I know this because after disconnect anything, just for grins, I peridically re-connect them (tractor is still off). They snap right on with zero resistance. So there isn't inherent pressure. But let me tell you - when I go to reconnet. . . impossible. I have to crack a fitting every single time. It's incredibly annoying.
Are your front remotes activated with a manual valve or push button?

I shut my tractor off and relieve the pressure on the loader with the valve buttons prior to hooking up too. I can hear the solenoids activate. Try this - put a re-useable sip tie or strong rubber band to hold the button in when you reconnect the new implement.

I have a hydraulics flow ON switch wired into my circuit for running some constant flow attachments. I just toggle it on (with engine off of course) prior to hook up. The quick connectors work 99% of the time this way for me unless my attachment has been sitting outside on a hot sunny day.

/ Kubota Flat Hydraulic Connectors - HELP #18  
Always connect the couplers together when removing any attachment with flat face couplers. A change in temperature is enough to pressurize the system.