H240 loader, leveling indicator issue

/ H240 loader, leveling indicator issue #1  

fishrman

Silver Member
I think I may have already answered my own question after doing a bunch of research looking for a replacement spring. Seems I can buy the spring for about 125.00 but, in all honesty, I had no idea what it was even for till doing the research and therefore, I am not sure I should spend the money for a new one. Have used my machine off and on for 350 or so hours and never paid much attention to it till a branch got in it and I ended up bending it pretty badly. Does anyone actually use it or do you agree that I would be just as well without it? Shouldn't be to hard to take off. Thanks.

/ H240 loader, leveling indicator issue #2  
Pic of what you are concerned about would help with some suggestions.

/ H240 loader, leveling indicator issue
Referring to this: #14
1660741403150.png

/ H240 loader, leveling indicator issue #8  
I use mine a lot to return the forks (and bucket) to parallel with the ground.
Can do that before the FEL arms are back down to working position. Very handy for what I use my forks and bucket for on the FEL. Can't imagine getting along without it, but some don't use the FEL for much.
This H240 may have self-leveling arms, can't tell for sure. If that is the case, prolly not needed so much.

/ H240 loader, leveling indicator issue
I use mine a lot to return the forks (and bucket) to parallel with the ground.
Can do that before the FEL arms are back down to working position. Very handy for what I use my forks and bucket for on the FEL. Can't imagine getting along without it, but some don't use the FEL for much.
This H240 may have self-leveling arms, can't tell for sure. If that is the case, prolly not needed so much.
I am not sure if it is self leveling or not. I just took it off and will try to straighten it up and put it back on. Thanks.